If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election.

Monday, March 18, 2024 2:34 AM
Title couldn’t say it all. “If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.” ~ Donald “Jesus?” Trump ~ March 16, 2024 ~ Racist, Rapist, Raging Narcissist, Con-man, Guilty and liable for Sexual Abuse and Defamation, Fraudster, Ex-POTUS This sinister individual will lead our country into the abyss and our nation into an unprecedented catastrophe…

37 comments

Gotta give the guy credit. He tells you what he wants to happen.... That said, he is on pretrial release on 4 separate criminal trials. Comments like that could ( and should) get him locked up.
ATACdawg
2 months ago
I hate spouting political opinions on strip club review sites but “I’ll play along”. I agree and if that happens, I’ll strongly consider the immediate liquidation of all my domestic assets and move to Columbia (my significant other is welcome to come along if she wants to). I can buy a mansion in Cartagena for the price of an American RV and I’ll live out the rest of my days under the umbrella of a real democracy. I also won’t be hassled for drinks at any of their strip clubs. Win-win.
SquareCastle
2 months ago
There hasn't been an election that meant anything in this country for as long as I can remember.
georgmicrodong
2 months ago
When millions of people have to pick anything together, few if any will end up with anything like their favorite. People need to grow up about politics. The main point of elections is to prevent tyranny. They don't give us the best leaders, because people don't get it the most competent people are the ones who promise the least.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Okay, cjcunt, since Founder does not have ignore working yet, I will play along and comment on your discussion. The democrat party is not interested in having elections. They are not interested in providing the electorate with a choice which may result in them losing power. Power is the only reason they are in politics. If democrats get their way, we will likely continue to have elections, but they will be meaningless one-party ballots. The democrat party has already been plain in their intent to destroy the Supreme Court and begin wearing down the checks and balances that ensure personal liberties and individual freedoms. We need a strong, outside-the-beltway leader who can push back against the swamp and be willing to deal with the repercussions. (This is not Nikki Haley.) Consider this: would a political party interested in having free and open elections be using weaponized government intelligence apparatus against their opponent? Would they pressing false criminal charges and civil claims against their chief political rival? Would they be forcing the media and tech companies to press their narrative and falsely debunk or suppress true stories which could damage their electoral chances? Doesn't this all sound like the old Soviet Union and any banana republic around the world? Yes, it all does and it is happening here in the USA now. That is what the likely republican nominee meant when he said there won't be any more elections if the democrat party wins. Having a meaningless one-party ballot in your hand every 2-4 years is not a real election.
gammanu95
2 months ago
As long as we have open borders there is nothing the Federal Government can do that makes them mean anything to me. I support the Constitution, not the Federal (foreign rats) Government.
skibum609
2 months ago
@gammanu95 - sounds a lot like Russia, North Korea and Venezuela, eh? "Having a meaningless one-party ballot in your hand every 2-4 years is not a real election." @skibum609 - This is EXACTLY why I don't call SCJs "Conservatives" and "Liberals". I want Constitutionalists like Antonin Scalia. Scalia's #1 concern is the US Constitution becoming just a "Parchment Guarantee". Anyone wonders what I'm talking about is summed up in 7 mins - "learn to love the gridlock": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggz_gd--UO0&t=10s " I support the Constitution, not the Federal (foreign rats) Government."
mogul1985
2 months ago
@gammanu nailed it. Trump talks a big game, meanwhile Democrats actually do hold the Constitution in contempt and act accordingly. Wake up, people, we've got attorneys general actively campaigning on jailing the regime's chief opponent. Just today KBJ said the first amendment "hamstrings" the government's response to misinformation (well duh, the point is to hamstring government). Democrats openly wanting to pack the court, when they didn't after Roe and Obergefell were handed down. Literally changing laws to go after Trump and trying to strike him from the ballot. But what really gobsmacks me is how progressives (some on this thread make my point well) are willing to strip everyone's rights just to get Trump. You think a Republican without principles won't use this against you sometime? Think again. Another Democratic term will do grievous harm to the country.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
THE UNDENIABLE REALITY “Donald Trump Is the Worst Person in the World” A Non-Fiction Book on Donald Trump by Tedd Lev Part of the Table of Contents: 1. Trump the Liar, 2. Trump the Bigot, 3. Trump the Hypocrite, 4. Trump the Bully, 5. Trump the Thief, 6. Trump the Braggart, 7. Trump the Crude, 8. Trump the Ignorant, 9. Trump the Religious Charlatan, 10. Trump the Philanthropic Phony, 11. Trump the Lewd, 12. Trump the Bizarre, 13. Trump the Ad Hominem King, 14 Trump the Narcissist, 15. Trump the Terrible,
CJKent_band
2 months ago
Biden just forgot the name of Kamala Harris while she was standing next to him. We need younger candidates, both Republicans and Democrats.
docsavage
2 months ago
How much have all of you Trump supporters, ponied up to help him post his half billion dollar bond ? I thought so, even the Trump supporters know he ain't gonna repay any loans LULZ
twentyfive
2 months ago
No one expects a demented old loser to understand the difference between supporting an individual and supporting the last opportunity for government of the people, by the people, and for the people. The bottom three rungs on the evolutionary ladder in descending order: pond scum, liberals, RINOs.
gammanu95
2 months ago
Icee loved the "word" Lulz. How utterly unsurprising. Trump is a Rino, not a Republican at all, any more than Ilhan Omer is an American.
skibum609
2 months ago
How boring two fools that regularly demonstrate how stupid and intellectually lazy they are.
twentyfive
2 months ago
The guy whose brand is contempt of court, is asking the court for mercy, talk about karma. No one ever explained to Donald J. Trump that what goes around comes back to bite you in the ass.
twentyfive
2 months ago
Both Brown and Barrett discussed scenarios where government might the government might ask social media companies to voluntarily remove user posts. Like doxxing for example. So are you saying that a major party nominee should be immune from civil suits and criminal prosecution? Remember how Trump use to lead chants of "lock her up" back in 2016? If he's going to complain about getting a taste of his own medicine, Isn't he just being a little bitch?
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Twenty Five must be totally impotent now, hence the constant aggression, anger and trump derangement syndrome. The new Icee is....25.
skibum609
2 months ago
^ You’re such a boring angry guy. I feel sorry for you.
twentyfive
2 months ago
^You're just old, lonely, bitter and jealous. Your anger will cause you to have a shortened life span. Especially since married men live much, much, much longer than single men. Take care Icee.
skibum609
2 months ago
^ oh boy another idiot on the internet who has anger issues. Seek professional advice for your self
twentyfive
2 months ago
^ Lovers' quarrel
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
^^ Yourself is one word. You must be blinded by rage. Try skiing, physical activity is good for you angry old guys.
skibum609
2 months ago
Not a lovers' quarrel. This is another longtime user of the site being redpilled into realizing that the demented old dick is the worst person on TUSCL. Man, I'm tired of always being right.
gammanu95
2 months ago
^ Twentyfive seems to hijack every thread getting into an insult war with some other poster over something completely stupid.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
^ Exactly when did I initiate any of the threadjacking you speak of.
twentyfive
2 months ago
^ Here. And when you stepped into a civil conversation I was having on DEI. For someone whose tag line is "living well and enjoying my retirement," you sure spend a lot of said retirement getting into flame wars here.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
My first comment here was > How much have all of you Trump supporters, ponied up to help him post his half billion dollar bond ? I thought so, even the Trump supporters know he ain't gonna repay any loans LULZ< Exactly who did I personally attack ?
twentyfive
2 months ago
And speaking about the other thread , who attacked my daughter ? You fucking whiney little bitches get your noses all out of joint because I don’t like Trump, like I said, disagree with my statement, who cares make it personal and I’ll respond in kind. If you were honest it would be different, but you’re just trying to stir shit for your own amusement so fuck off.
twentyfive
2 months ago
"Trying to stir shit for your own amusement." Now that's a howler. Really, I don't know your daughter, she might be virtuous as a nun, but you started a war of insults that you couldn't finish. You could have mentioned my mother, my sister, and my girlfriend and I wouldn't take it personally, because I know you don't know them. You have thinner skin than an onion. Skibum is right, you need some hobby that isn't stirring shit here.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
I didn’t insult anyone here until I was attacked you know that too, and on that other thread I didn’t say anything about you or your family and this is getting old. You argue just like a woman, never respond to a direct question, and just dredge up old issues, like those other two jokers that you seem to admire so much, whenever there’s a fight you three seem to be in the thick of it, I’m done with this little child drama I’ve paid you as much attention as I’m going to I have plenty of hobbies and friends something you know very little about.
twentyfive
2 months ago
"I’m done with this little child drama" LOL until you start again on the next thread.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
"I have plenty of hobbies and friends" is exactly what someone without hobbies and friends would say. Furthermore, let's examine the evidence: you spend all of your time on TUSCL attacking anyone and everyone you have ever disagreed with. That is your sole hobby and you are obviously too disagreeable to have any real friends. You once quit TUSCL for about three hours before you were back with all of your shitposting. You looked out at the real world and were so frightened and alienated that your ran back to the familiar confines of TUSCL where you could act like a big man and spew your small-minded hatred in a proven consequence-free environment. Just admit the facts, like your daughter is a Tampa bukkake whore who has disowned you.
gammanu95
2 months ago
^ classy guy ain’t he ?
twentyfive
2 months ago
^compared to you? I'm the maitre d' at Commander"s Palace.
gammanu95
2 months ago
^ Just like a cunt always has something nasty to say. You’re on ignore too, you no balls liar, we all know you’d never speak to me like that. Low life cunt. Neither Skibum nor puddy tat are as much of a cunt as you are, loser.
twentyfive
2 months ago
^ classy guy ain’t he ?
gammanu95
2 months ago
^ yup
mogul1985
4 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion