How to Turn Texas Blue

Thursday, March 21, 2024 3:49 AM
The Democrats should run ads pointing out that Quebec, a Canadian province, is more than twice as big as Texas. This will cause most of the men in Texas to conclude they are fags, so they will commit suicide. The state will then be blue due to the gender voting gap.

19 comments

Now this is the kind of political insight that we come to Tuscl for
IWantHerOnMe
2 months ago
In Alaska I remember seeing tee-shirts with a map of Alaska with the much smaller map of Texas inside it, and the caption "Isn't Texas cute?"
hepguy
2 months ago
Texas - home of guns and big oil. Where men are still men. Long live JR Ewing when fucking your secretary was not only acceptable but expected.
motorhead
2 months ago
^Very different than Quebec where someone with a beard puts on a dress and voila, because the prettiest girl in Canada.
skibum609
2 months ago
I'm not getting mixed up in the political nonsense here and I can't speak for Quebec too much, but I'll come to the defense of Canada to say they've got plenty of fucking hotties. The strip clubs in Toronto and even Montreal are fare underrated. Even the clubs looked down upon as being the crappy airport area clubs in Mississauga have girls that rival the hottest in Miami. Not saying every single chick there is smoking hot, but it's not like the country is filled with carnival freaks and trannies.
Dolfan
2 months ago
Look tastes differ, but if you can't see plenty of pretty girls walking down the street in Montreal then your eyes are poorly calibrated.
blahblahblahs
2 months ago
editL"plenty of very very hot girls"
blahblahblahs
2 months ago
I am shitposting here about Texas, not Canada. Behave or I'll have to cancel the thread.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Two thoughts 1) I've never been to Quebec and I do not think I would appreciate their culture and attitudes; however, my friend sinclair fucking loves the Quebecois dancers and strip clubs 2) Is this where the liberals of TUSCL have dragged down the quality of political discourse now? Wishing, hoping, and laughing about the deaths and suicides of people whose ideas differ from theirs? That is as un-American as it gets. Shame.
gammanu95
2 months ago
Quebec's culture is freaking great. Montreal's restaurant and bar scenes are top notch. The festivals in both (Montreal and Quebec) are great. It's a bilingual city with very good universities in both languages. Major party towns. They also really embrace nature and outdoor fun. Rural Quebec is a total trip. The quebecois population does have a thing about Canadians that don't attempt to speak french, but if you just make it known you are an American they don't care at all. Quebec's internal politics are completely distinct and baffling from ours (with the noted similarity to Texas in terms of having a successionist movement that gets a lot of press, but is a very small part of the population)
blahblahblahs
2 months ago
@blahblahblahs nailed it. Black Quebecois women, a lot of Haitian or other Caribbean descent, are hot and very sweet. Lot of hot Middle Eastern women there too. I'm a non-French-speaking American but they appreciated even my ten words of French. Worst case a lot of hand gestures and Google Translate did the job. Montreal is a beautiful, highly cultured city. Just don't go during the colder months, or you'll freeze your ass off in the pitch dark at 3pm. Can't speak to the strip clubs but I imagine they're to Canadian standards.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
If you like peanut butter and grape jelly on wonder white bread with all the crusts cut off, you will love Canada, where being bland is a national pastime. All I recall about my last visit to the once renowned supersex is that a pack of Gualioses was $8.00...in 1995.
skibum609
2 months ago
Crusts cut off sandwiches is a decidedly British concept, so applying it to French Canada isn't nearly as convincing as you may think it is! 1995 was a long time ago, so one might question if your knowledge is up to date. Also, if all you remember is a trip to a now-closed strip club, then your perspective on province is, at best, incomplete. Look, as we all know, tastes differ. If you are more into the heavy make-up look then you'll prefer Texas.
blahblahblahs
2 months ago
^ I prefer no make-up at all and why would you assume that someone telling a story about 1995, means they haven't been there since then? So funny that people feel the need to defend our bland relatives to the north. If you want bland head over the northern border. If you prefer spice head over the southern border. I wonder which border the majority here would cross for women and No hablo espanol. Yo lo siento mucho.
skibum609
2 months ago
Ibb I think your thread went off track, you might have to close it. I guess its my fault for mentioning that there are plenty of hot strippers in Canada. Or maybe your fault for starting a political thread on a strip club site. My bad.
Dolfan
2 months ago
^People take all of this far too seriously. I must be lucky being old because we used to talk shit like this face to face so doing it on-line is like drinking low alcohol wine.
skibum609
2 months ago
I pretty sure the guys in Texas would know they aren’t fags by the simple fact that they don’t live in Canada
Givemegothgirls
2 months ago
@gmgg studies show 78% of men in Texas agree that Jon Voight sure got a purdy mouth.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Ontario girls are some of the hottest and most sexually open women around.
JamesSD
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion