Stormy for President?

Sunday, April 14, 2024 4:42 PM
[view link] Her backtweets seem pretty quick-witted. A low bar, but she seems more genuinely good-hearted than either Biden or Trump. And much less self-important. The basic recipe for someone who could pick the right people to delegate to and take advice from. A few years ago, I arrived at a dancer's place for OTC. But she was passed out on Hennessy, and didn't answer the door. So I diverted to a strip club nearby. It so happened that Stormy was featuring there that night. The DJ fucked up her music, but she kept a smile on her face, and soldiered through her act. Not in Ohio, so no arrests. Maybe the best plan is for her to be Governor of California first, then President, like Reagan.

7 comments

> A MAGA supporter wrote, "Stormy Daniels is a parasite that would sell anything for a dollar," and Daniels responded, saying, "Not true. I wouldn't sell Bibles." šŸ˜…šŸ¤£
RonJax2
ā€¢
a month ago
You tools are even dumber than the inbred coonasses who wanted her to run for Senate. You should not be allowed to reproduce or vote.
gammanu95
ā€¢
a month ago
It's funny watching liberals wank themselves into a frenzy over any potential Trump legal trouble.
PuddyTat69
ā€¢
a month ago
I laughed at a Stormy Daniels post and so I shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or vote? What kind of Nazi bullshit is that? JFC. The only appropriate response I can think of is blocking you my dude, ain't no one got time for fascist bullshit.
RonJax2
ā€¢
a month ago
^Um a bit of an hysterical response...yes? If Stormy Daniels were a California elected official she'd be more like Camel Harris, you know, the stupid twat who was the fifth choice in the democratic presidential primary by the people who know her best. Licking Stormy's anus in the manner in which the groveling OP does would embarrass a man, but is a source of pride for a progressive.
skibum609
ā€¢
a month ago
Hysterical responses are the default liberal response. Calling someone a fascist and a nazi is another default liberal response. Conclusion: RonJax is an unremarkable kneejerk liberal, but we already knew that.
gammanu95
ā€¢
a month ago
I'm 50-50 on whether I'd lick Stormy's anus. I've never tried analingus before, but I suppose if I were to, I'd want the lady to be more my type and I like spinners. That said, Stormy is pretty hot, and if I did lick her ass, I wouldn't be embarrassed about it, that's for sure. But I'm also not a progressive by any stretch or measure, so I suppose I don't fit into your hypothesis.
RonJax2
ā€¢
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion