Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

How long can this go on?

Friday, April 19, 2024 4:15 PM
It's been four days since the Pink Palace has been reviewed. I didn't think that would ever happen.

3 comments

I don’t even bother to look at PH reviews any more, even though it’s located relatively close. At least in this part of the country, PH and Club Desire are the most overly reviewed clubs on this site. Particularly with PH, there just don’t seem to be any fresh takes or new, actionable information to be had, and the reviews are pretty formulaic. The outcome is always the same, with the only differences being how many songs it took and whether a tip was demanded (beforehand) or requested ( after the fact). Sort of like watching old Perry Mason reruns. The few times I’ve gone there, my experience has been identical to 95% of the reviews I’ve read At least with Desire, there are occasional roster changes and some variation as to which dancers may be “fun” in VIP.
Manuellabore
a month ago
Agree Manuel. We should stop with the "It's a pink building. Cayenne was there, she's an old Brazilian but she knows what she was doing. I'm a cheap bastard and didn't tip." reviews. Only write them, and only accept them, if they actually bring something new and insightful to the board.
SalaoLikeSantiago
a month ago
Playhouse is what it is - the McDonalds or maybe 5 Guys of strip clubs. I go there pretty regular (not proud lol) but find it pointless most the time to write a review unless something different and interesting happens. That being said, there are a lot of very sexy ladies there who are true pros who are great at what they do and don’t play games. Recommend it.
Studme53
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion