Smash or Pass?

Friday, April 19, 2024 7:35 PM
Barbara Eden as Goldie Rogers on the Rawhide (TV Series) [view link] I like her “saloon girl” look… :D

8 comments

Barbara Eden? No brainer. Don’t even need to look at the pic. Hell, I’d do her today. Debbie Harry too
Manuellabore
a month ago
she's 92 now. i don't think i would.
Jascoi
a month ago
@Jascoi: Picky eh?
Manuellabore
a month ago
Pass. Too skinny, looks a little like jailbait.
PuddyTat69
a month ago
I saw Barbara Eden in 1968 when she visited my town for some charity event. She was one of the most perfect looking females I ever saw in person. Her skin was blemish free.
docsavage
a month ago
@docsavge No need of Pics And Vids, because Barbara Eden is one of the gold standards for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.
CJKent_band
a month ago
Not only smash but she wouldn't even have to move, she's already assumed the position! Put her right there at the top with the most beautiful actresses of all time. Today she's 92, but she's one of the best looking 92 year olds you're likely to ever see [view link] Might push my way through it just to be able to say I smashed Barbara Eden.
5footguy
a month ago
At her age in OP's pic, yeah. Only an idiot or a faggot would turn that down. At 92 and based on 5footguy's pic, well... this is how I feel about nice looking old ladies... I'd fuck her but I wouldn't eat her pussy. She's just too damn old for that. Probably got a thick grey bush and pees her panties.
misterorange
22 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion