New Acronym: SIM

Thursday, May 2, 2024 2:05 AM
As in “Spit In Mouth.” In 40 years of going to strip clubs and whore houses around the world, I experienced this for the first time tonight. It was kind of unexpected. I thought she was going in for an open mouth kiss, and instead she spit into my mouth. I felt the saliva hit my tongue and then drip down the back of my throat. I’ve got to admit, I thought it was pretty arousing. Is this a new thing?

16 comments

Maybe just an unhinged dancer extracting random vengeance for taking too many loads in the mouth. Pretty sure I'd feel assaulted, and pissed, rather than aroused.
Manuellabore
15 days ago
I suspect there is no new thing. It would be a new thing for me, too. So, what happened next 😳
gSteph
15 days ago
i had a couple strippers tell me to spit in their mouth over the years. no one tried to spit in mine yet
PoundKing
15 days ago
I am very oral focused. A couple of CF's are especially into that too. The most extreme one enjoys heavy saliva. This includes liberal use of a wet mouth and hand on each other's faces, and plenty of direct spitting into each other's mouths, both slowly and forcefully. To have it done out of the blue with no history is a bit odd. But nothing would be hotter to me. A girl like that is begging to be treated a certain way and by god I would not have disappointed her.
5footguy
15 days ago
This sounds pretty twisted. I mean really…it is one thing to exchange a lil saliva but propelling said saliva through the air seems a bridge too far. But if the evil ape enjoys the spitting this rick says “you do you evil ape.” ROAR!!!
rickthelion
15 days ago
TBNT.... What's next on your list doc, dinking golden showers ?
minnow
14 days ago
When you have a raging hard on and a few drinks under your belt, a lot of otherwise questionable things are hot. Later, when you’re in your refractory period, things like that and licking some skanks asshole, for example, are regrettable.
Studme53
14 days ago
For a long time in my mongering life I really valued providers who did DFK, or at least "up close and personal" K of the girlfriend-experience variety. I've moved on from that, I don't know why, the desire for it just faded over the decades. But this SIM thing? I never craved anything like it. I guess I must be missing out.
Book Guy
14 days ago
doctorevil, i'm curious about the rest of the story. so what happened after you swallowed? did you spit right back into her mouth? did you both make out? i ask because if i went to for a kiss and the girl spits right into my mouth i'm going to automatically conclude that kissing and any other remotely good interactions after that are all off the table.
rattdog
14 days ago
haven’t seen that one yet
Muddy
14 days ago
It's perverse!
jackslash
14 days ago
I prefer when they spit on my dick (SOD)
PuddyTat69
14 days ago
To answer some of the questions, this was in the middle of a DFK make out session, so there was plenty of saliva exchanged before and after, also. I know the girl pretty well and had done several VIPs before this, but this was a new move.
doctorevil
14 days ago
Not for me. But we don’t judge. You do you.
iknowbetter
14 days ago
A new move that turns one on is good 👍
gSteph
13 days ago
You should have immediately SPIT BACK on her. If she knew ya, maybe she was trying to step it up a few notches with you. Curious how your next adventure with her will go…….. Let us know……. Remember “Tit for Tat”……
dirtyburt
11 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion