Can't Fool Me

Friday, May 3, 2024 3:01 PM
Since I've moved to Charlotte I have been going to L&L South pretty frequent. And although it is a small club l I like the fact that it is pretty lowkey. I get VIP dances here all the time and have never been asked to pay beforehand which I believe is disrespectful to the customer. In the real world we rarely pay for services before they are rendered. I encountered a dancer last night that by all account it what I normally attracted to, medium BBW with large breast and a bubble butt. As I began talking to her about VIP she ask how many dances did I plan on getting? And that I would need to pay beforehand lol. I told her I never pay beforehand here, and she gets defensive saying that this was a requirement by the manager. Mind you I've been coming to this club for a year. Nonetheless I declined and told her to have a good night. I didn't even argue with her, what's the point at that point the dance would've probably been mediocre after this exchange. Also I never know how many dances I'm going to get it usually depends on how turned on I am after one dance. And I hate to bring race into it but this ROB technique is one that I have encountered more-so with AA dancers FWIW.

5 comments

Often, shitty customers turn well meaning strippers into this type of a communicator. I can't imagine how many non-PL's have ripped off a girl at a club (I'm sure none of us have, at least intentionally) because they lost count and the dancer didn't ask between songs. So she's probably been burned a few times. Silly for her to lie about the mgr rules unless they implemented a rule for her because she got burned too many times and they were tired of getting involved. Or she could just be trying to rip off as many as possible. This is all too common in this world we participate in. Girls over count, say they charge more than the standard, lie about what happens in vip.. That's why we end up with our favorite places and/or favorite dancers. Because we can trust the process to be consistent. Kudos to passing on what likely would have been a sub par experience
shanny72
15 days ago
I understand the dancer's concern, as the dynamic between dancers and customers has an element of natural distrust. And, the distrust is warranted on both sides, due to unethical behavior by both custies and dancers. However, I suspect that instances of PLs not paying are far less frequent than PLs refusing to engage in prepayment. Therefore, a dancer is likely better off taking a chance, than alienating PLs. The fact that she disclosed immediately upon discussing dances that she requires prepayment, though, is likely indicative of her planning to rip you off. And, I wouldn't be at all surprised if management got involved with this girl, as mentioned by shanny. Likely she overcounted or failed to deliver on promises. Good job calling her out in her BS. There was recently a review of Fox club in Bath, PA, regarding a cash and dash LD prepayment scheme. That's a real life example of why prepayment is bad.
funonthaside
15 days ago
*I forgot to add that prior to this I already had tipped her $20 at the stage, so maybe I was naive to believe this was enough to show her my genuine interest
booty_lover92
15 days ago
Booty, some of what you discuss has happened at all the MAL clubs (MAL owns many clubs in the Carolinas). I think the issue is both customers skipping out without paying and dancers not paying the club for all the dances. At the club I go to they tried the how many dances pay in advance thing, but it seems to have gone away. However, they do have a guy watching over the lapdance area most of the time now, which is also a downer. Also, they scan IDs on some days, again, this is presumably because to know who is in the club and go after them if they Dance and dash.
RTP
13 days ago
☀️ Yeah, Talk With Your Stripper A Bit Before Going Back With Her.
stripperlover777
8 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion