Waitresses and Bartenders Doing Lap Dances?

Friday, May 3, 2024 4:45 PM
This sounds like a logistical nightmare, and a recipe for bad wait service, but I saw a review for Good Guys in DC (thank you Hank Moody), where servers do lap dances. This sounds incredibly hot to me - since the waitresses and bartenders are often the best looking girls in the club, and they seem like less of a sex worker than the dancers. Are there any other clubs out there where waitresses and bartenders do lap dances? Any in Florida?

16 comments

In Southern Wisconsin, many of the bartenders are dancers on other nights. Some will do dances while bartending, but mostly at the beginning of the day when there aren't any dancers out yet and few customers.
Local Hick
15 days ago
I know the bartenders do offer lap dances at Sinsation’s in Jacksonville.
pgpatole
15 days ago
Paper Moon in Springfield does it as well. But be prepared to do $400 minimum for 30 minutes.
TCabot
15 days ago
I've only partaken once with a hot bartender. Her head wasn't in the game, so to speak. I could tell she was thinking about what's happening at the bar while she was gone. Wouldn't do it again.
Rod8432
15 days ago
I had a lap dance from a waitress once at a strip club (really just a dive bar with strippers), but that place has long been closed. I personally believe most waitresses and bartenders in strip clubs are either retired strippers or wannabe future strippers.
DandyDan
15 days ago
At Curves, many of the servers also do dances, both on the floor and in VIP. Monique has been a server/dancer there for years, and she’s hotter than most of the dancers! I just saw her yesterday, she brought me a drink, and I brought her to the VIP room!
azdd
15 days ago
Curves in Tucson, AZ
azdd
15 days ago
I've been to a few, but tbh I don't remember which ones they were. What I do remember is that the dancers I spoke with in those clubs almost universally hated it, which is why I suspect it isn't more common. They griped about how they had to compete with club staff that didn't have to tip out or do stage sets. Frankly I don't blame the dancers for feeling that way.
rickdugan
15 days ago
If she’s looks better than the dancers I always ask. Happens a lot. It can go either way in some spots. Sometimes there’s an up charge. One club sanctuary in south Jersey I took the bartender out for dancers and shut down the whole bar for 15 minutes. Yeah I was that guy.
Muddy
15 days ago
@azdd I will play along and comment on your discussion. You wrote and I quote: “she (Monique) brought me a drink, and I brought her to the VIP room!” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times. Some clubs in Los Angeles allow it, but don’t advertise it. When I see a waitress I like, is my type (a dime), I ask her and see if she can and would be interested in doing some dances and eventually OTC, my Holly Grail: OTC with a DS with GFE and PSE, with NSA that we both walk away happy, believing it was a Fair Trade and a win win experience. Let’s be careful out there… :D
CJKent_band
15 days ago
Ha. I opened the thread to comment about Good Guys and then saw it was my review that prompted the thread. The dancers do a tip walk at Good Guys, so my server said she was missing out on those tips. Maybe that helps alleviate tension between dancers and servers. As it was, there were 30 girls in the bar and at one point only 3 customers. If one of the dancers wanted my money they should’ve sat with me first. Once the club started to get busy, the server had to step away a few times to sling drinks. There was no difference in hotness factor. They were all hot.
Hank Moody
15 days ago
At Visions in NOLa the shot-girls were available for lappers, when there were shot-girls. I believe this used to be the case for all the clubs in the French Quarter, too.
Book Guy
15 days ago
At Fantasies Nightclub in Baltimore MD. Tia, one of the bartenders there, was also a dancer. As long as there were at least two on duty, she was quite happy to do a room. One night when she was supposed to be dancing, she ended up as the solo bartender. She said to me, "Let's make sure this doesn't happen again as she handed me her number on a napkin. One of the twenty-something types who was sitting next to me and had been trying unsuccessfully to make time with Tia asked me if she had given me her number. I affirmed and he high fives me. Tickled my 70 year old ass, lol.
ATACdawg
15 days ago
I've seen waitresses agree to lap dances in Minneapolis clubs. First time was a guy from Sweden paid what I only remember as way too much to get a dance from an AA server who was just not as attractive as any of the other dancers on the floor. I figured he had a lot of dough, and just wanted to see if he could get the forbidden fruit. She seemed pretty experienced at what she was doing, though, so I don't think the experience was new to her. Reason I am posting though, is that I turned down a dance proposition from a server who I had known quite a while and had fun with, so often tipped well. Cute brunette. I believe she was flirting with the idea of becoming a dancer, and was going to break in with me, who she was familiar with. Ultimately, I decided her asking price was pretty bold and I opted not to do the deal. Still thinking about what I may have missed years later, so probably stupid on my part. I also think she was fantasizing about just how much she could charge, as an ego boost. I never understand why some dancers take a shine to me when I feel I am just another bald pervert in the club. (Maybe I feel better than that to them!) And I tried to put the bite on another brunette server who I had a longer/even better relationship with. Was sitting with my atf dancer already, and she was into girls, so I could see she was keen to know what the server would decide. But she turned down $75 for one dance, several years ago, and regular LDs were $20 then. She seemed to be thinking it over pretty hard though. Sometimes you pass something up and regret, but generally I have more regrets about extra money paid out only to be disappointed. Fun to go where you have these calls to make though, isn't it?
Rightfield
15 days ago
I've experienced triple threats. Some shifts a bartender. Others a dancer. Occasionally a shot girl. Some dual threats. But haven't been to a club, to my knowledge, where a bartender or server can drop everything and give a lap dance.
14 days ago
There is a hot bartender at Thee Dollhouse in Tampa that dances on occasion. On Valentines day a few years ago, there were so few girls that she danced a set while she was bartending. Normally, she would dance on a day she didn't bartend.
mike710
12 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion