Propositioning girls stripperlover777 style

Sunday, May 5, 2024 4:01 PM
I’ve noticed girls have taking a liking to how stripperlover777 rolls, so I’ve decided to adopt his style a little bit and see how it worked out for me, nothing to lose. Here’s what I did so far. Step 1. Did an absolute fuck ton of drugs before anything Step 2. I messaged various dancers we know and love on TUSCL blah, nice, nina, psd, etc. and see if they would anctually engage in sexual intercourse with me. Step 3. I would really spice up the messages with emojis, not just the usual & boring “hey would please have sex with me for the love of God?!?!?!” No this time in addition to all that, I first I hit them with a few aliens 👽 👽 👽 then even a few lightning ⚡️ ⚡️ bolts then came back with some spaceships 🛸 🛸 and then did some sunlight ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ So far, absolutely nothing back whatsoever. Crickets. But give time, my phone is about blow the fuck up, watch. It’s about to be fucking wild.

10 comments

LOL
twentyfive
13 days ago
I put him on ignore as soon as founder restored the function. Never looked back.
Hank Moody
13 days ago
Ignore is working again??? Now I have something fun to do for the duration of this poop!
drewcareypnw
13 days ago
It works for comments. Doesn’t work for thread starts or pms last I checked. But it takes care of most of the drivel.
Hank Moody
13 days ago
Brilliant!
RamPaige
13 days ago
Muddy ape, this rick is a bit confused about the choice of emojis. Does the 👽and 🛸 mean that you want your anus probed or that you want to do some anal probing? Or do you just want a threesome with a sexy female and an alien? Also, if you want the threesome, what alien species and gender do you prefer? I’ve heard that the females from planet Gelgamek have a vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor-sharp teeth. I doubt that you wanna fuck with that shit. On the other hand, I saw this documentary called “Nude on the Moon” that showed clear evidence of the moon babes playing topless volleyball. Perhaps some moon babes would like a threesome. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
13 days ago
“ I put him on ignore as soon as founder restored the function. Never looked back.” How does ignore work now? I would like to put him and a few others on ignore.
doctorevil
12 days ago
Just click on the user name and there’s a microphone with a slash through it just to the right. It’s pretty faint even when selected and I’ve asked founder to accent it. Also, it can be hard to unmute someone should you have second thoughts as there isn’t a place in your own profile that list users you have on mute. You’d have to wait until you see where they start a thread, approve a review or send you a DM, all places where the mute doesn’t work.
Hank Moody
12 days ago
Thanks. I tried it and at first I didn’t think it was working, but saw your comment that it doesn’t work for thread starts. Founder should fix that.
doctorevil
12 days ago
👽 👽 👽 ☀️ 🔥 💲 Somebody Will Special You Muddy********
stripperlover777
10 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion