My ATF Turned On Me!!!

Monday, January 18, 2010 10:56 AM
I'm stunned, angered and scared at what happened tonight. So I go to my favorite strip club after the Vikings game. I go see the waitress, who's my all-time favorite even though she's no longer allowed to work there because she's fat but she does do house parties and she gives me extras; I've told you guys about her before. So she's in one of her downtrodden moods, even though I'm all, "Vikings won, yay!" But I get my drink from her and that's it. There are a couple of girls there that I'm regulars with, and I got dances from them. Meanwhile, I couldn't help but see that the waitress/ex-stripper flashed her big titties to a few of the bar's regulars. She's done that from time to time, sometimes with me. I planned on leaving once I got my two dances, but my "chaser" would be waving two bucks in front of my ATF waitress so she would flash me. So I hand over $2, but when I requested the polite company of her boobs, she said, "Fuck that!" She did this to me once before, and I forgot, and even though I was pissed off then, I guess it didn't really matter to me now. But I guess she remembered because she fuckin' snapped. Yeah, me and this other guy just started razzin' her about it. We complimented her on her tits, and then I demanded that if she wasn't going to show me the goods, she should give me my money back. She was getting a drink, so her back was towards me, so what she was saying to me then I couldn't hear, but when I asked for my money back again, I swear, she looked possessed by the devil. She said, "Fuck you!" and for the first time ever with her, it wasn't a playful "fuck you" but a very serious one. And while she walking to her customer, she was scowling at me. Scowling! OK, I thought, this wasn't good. I'll just have to take off. But when I look back she's openly complaining to the two people at the table. One of them was a customer, a really burly guy who could beat my ass (although any man could beat my ass, as could many women). On his lap is what seems to be his regular, a stripper that I despise. I gave her a couple dollars before onstage, and she sucks. She's terrible; she took my money, sits in front of me, shows her tits, then leaves. These two people seem really concerned with whatever my now-ex-ATF is saying to them. She seemed as upset as she was when telling me to fuck off. And the tell-tale sign she was talking about me: Stupid Sucky Bitch Stripper looks at me with astonishment. I can just tell that she doesn't like me and will do anything she can to take me down. This is a bar where fights can occur. I didn't want any trouble, at least right then, so I quickly exited through the side door. I am absolutely floored by how she acted toward me, and now I don't know if I can ever go back to that bar again. That bitch took my money for the second time without showing me the goods, what the fuck? And you dare cop an attitude like you think you can just take it? Fuck you! I gave you money for those handjobs you gave me!! I'm one of your best goddamn customers, and you treat me like this!!! What the hell's a matter with you?! What did I do to you?? I don't know what to do. I planned on going back there on Thursday after a meeting because I know she's working then, but now I don't know if I'll get thrown out, or barred from the bar, or worse. On second thought, maybe I should go there. Yeah, I'll go there and completely ignore her. Blow her off for what she did to me. And I certainly will never just give her fucking two dollars again. It's all so sad. Maybe I'm stupid to believe that a stripper can be normal, but she seemed like a cool chick. And she understood what it meant for her to masturbate me. I'll tell you guys something -- whenever I think about sex, I usually have her in mind, all 200 pounds of her rolling fat and her big titties swinging up and down and to and fro, fucking me in the ass. But no. Have to find somebody else now that she disrespected me and took my money. I'm getting angrier the more I think about it. What do you think I should do? March right back in there and invite trouble, or leave a bar that I've grown to see as a second home?

23 comments

I had my ATF turn on me once, although it was also true she had psychological problems. I just went back and blew her off, but shortly after this incident, she was gone forever from that club, though I eventually found her elsewhere. I'm sure someone else will come along, perhaps even at your favorite club. BTW, that was a great game today, from one Vikings fan to another.
DandyDan
14 years ago
Don't ever think that a stripper is a normal girl. AT least not inside the club. Think about it, they're there to make money, not friends. Trust me, strippers have plenty of friends. Sometimes I think that strippers have a right to snap-- look at the way we treat them for cryin' out loud. Yes, it's their choice to do what they do, but sometimes they'd appreciate a little respect too. Besides, didn't you ever have a bad day at work? Give her another chance.
brewerfan
14 years ago
If you go back to that club, ignore her and party with everyone else. No contact with her at all. When the dancers start talking about how generous you were, she will come back. Then dump her.
SuperDude
14 years ago
All over $2? You got to fucking be kidding me that you twice asked for the money back.
Philip A. Stein
14 years ago
$2 loss to an ATF without getting anything in return is a GREAT value. You discovered that she is a ROB with mood swings for just $2. Cheap education in my opinion. I have spent $300 taking my ATF to the champagne room only to hear shit about the new cameras that got installed and got NOTHING. Lesson learned and I have never been to the chmpagne room since. Also don't try to go there and "ignore" her. Women have the advantage when it comes to the "ignoring" game. They get attention from guys all the time. They get hit on every week. How often do us guys get hit on and get attention from women willing to give us money? Not nearly as often as women we are trying to ignore. What kind of extras was she giving you?
samsung1
14 years ago
Like samsung said-cheap education. Also, it's time to move on. With that said, I ignored Houston Dolls for years becuse I thought it might've been a dump and rip off place. The first time I entered, I found easy extras and overall, it's a much friendlier place than most joints I've been to. Ignore that place a while. If you go back in a couple of years you'll find turnover has given you fresh faces and new company.
Dudester
14 years ago
You need a little more sensitivity and a little less obsessivity. It's only $2, somebody had a bad day, get over it. Maybe you should go back and ask her if she's feeling better and if there's anything you can do for her.
gk
14 years ago
Yeah, like samsung1 and Dudester said, cheap education, you lost $4, ok, she lost a lot more unless you want to be controlled by her. Move on, lots of other clubs to go to where the dancers will want to entertain you, and like Dudester says, if you really like the place, don't go in for awhile, she'll most likely will move on. I've put a handful of clubs on my ignore list for awhile. I'll come back in a month or two, and the problem child is gone and the club has better entertainment.
vincemichaels
14 years ago
Okay, did he really say that he fantasizes about a 200lb chick fucking him in the ass?
wallanon
14 years ago
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. TMI, bro. TMI.
potheadpl
14 years ago
Wanting to get flashed by a fat chick is disgusting IMO. Raise your standards, strip clubs are for observing hot chicks.
txtittyfan
14 years ago
Take a break from that club and let the dust settle. All should be well again if you give it some time. Definitely TMI on the 200lb ass fucking!
lopaw
14 years ago
Maybe she's a Cowboys fan??? Good thing you just got the verbal wringer; she may have done significant harm to your manhood otherwise!
CTQWERTY
14 years ago
Wow.
deogol
14 years ago
Repeat after me: "I am not going to take this personally". You may need to say this many times. Take long deep breaths between. When you go in on Thursday, be cordial to her, but not overly friendly. Sit at the stage and tell yourself that you're enjoying your visit. Then find a different 2nd home.
mmdv26
14 years ago
I would go, enjoy the place and the other women. Do not try and connect with her. If she talks with you, be cordial, say hi or smile and look away at the other goods in the place. I wouldn't let someone push you out of your favorite place. It is all in how you handle things.
neoguy
14 years ago
I assume this is parody, like a Dick Johnson post. But it is written with a more serious tone, and it seems most here assumed it was real. If it were real, I'd say: She was right; you were wrong; get over it.
how
14 years ago
Parody? Maybe. What about these? http://www.tuscl.net/dt.php?DID=70363 http://www.tuscl.net/dt.php?DID=80209
wallanon
14 years ago
If as he states in the 2nd to last paragraph, he fantasizes her fucking him in the ass, he should go back and give her another $2. LOL, I bet she gives him what he wants, and then some. She should put some cayenne pepper on her strap on, and give him a fuck he'll never forget.
vincemichaels
14 years ago
Sometimes it's hard on the ego when we realize we're not as "special" to the girls as we thought. Try not to take it personal, lotsa juicy fruit on the stripper tree. Just move on like it never happened.
desotophil
14 years ago
For some reason this photo reminded me of this post. http://www.dlisted.com/node/35724
steve229
14 years ago
^^^^ LOL
samsung1
14 years ago
Wow! Thanks for all the comments. Even the snarky ones. Let me first say that even though she strips for house parties, and she flashes her boobs from time to time, in this club she is a waitress. She used to be able to drop her duties and give me a dance, but one of the actual dancers complained and she couldn't do that anymore. Dudester: She's a lifer. This is one of the few places in town, maybe the last place in town, where you can see strippers who've worked in this place for decades. She hasn't been there the longest, but unless she gets tired of just waitressing, she ain't leaving. Which means I need to make some sort of decision. samsung1: What the hell, I'll overshare some more. She yanked my dick. When it comes to whether or not I should confront or ignore her or just stay away from the place entirely, y'all seem to be split evenly. OK, so maybe I shouldn't be so fucking angry when she took four dollars from me. But she did take them, and she damn well knew she took them, so I'm not going to just chalk it up to her having a bad day. I don't know what the fuck she was thinkin'. And I never have taken some friend's money and told them to fuck off and justified it by saying I was having a bad day. So maybe I don't go in there next time with guns blazing and asking for my four bucks back. Honestly, I doubt she's going to care what I think not only about the money she took from me, but also from what she said to me. So I don't think I'm just going to go up to her and ask if she's alright. I think I like neoguy's plan of attack the best. Don't go up to her, but if she says hi, don't ignore her. I like your attitude -- don't be pushed around. But the fights I've had with my father and grandmother today have put me in a bad mood now. So I think if she wants to say hi, I'll try and throw in a little dig about how she treated me last time. It's only fair. Either she apologizes, tries to justify it, or play dumb. If I don't like her response, no more dances at the house party from me. And at that point I don't care who knows that she gives me handjobs. txtittyfan: But these were huge! And she let me suck on them too!!! DandyDan: Yeah, great win, shocking how they thoroughly dominated them Cowboys. The Saints ... well, if Brett Favre being on the cover of Sports Illustrated doesn't sink the Vikes, then hearing Prince's "Purple And Gold," the gayest fight song ever recorded, will. Oh, and about my "dream": You know, I thought I could come here and be completely honest about my most private thoughts and not be judged. I am a tad hurt, kind of like how I felt after my ATF turned on me. vincemichaels: That doesn't look like her. She's not that ... tall.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion