A Recommendation For ESL

Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:26 PM
Hey guys. I boast that I'm a an expert at the East St. Louis club scene, but I only really patronize two places: Wise Guys and Hollywood Show Club. I've been to Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, but unless extras are provided there, I don't think I'm going back. I went to Miss Kitty's several times, but the girls and attitude nosedove to the point where I don't think I want to go back. I went to Dollies because Autumn was there, and since she's at WG's now, there's no reason to go to Dollies again. Plus, I don't want to get shot. And I'm not going to C-Mowes unless I'm really desperate for a human female to touch my pee-pee -- plus,I don't want to get shot. So I need some advice from those who live and frequent the area. I'll be going down to vacation there soon, and I'll have a car. I'm willing to try another strip club in ESL, or anywhere within reasonable driving distance from the city of St. Louis, but I'm looking for the following, and in this order: 1) A club safe to go to at night. I don't care if I get fucked for free, I do not want to go to a dangerous place at night. 2) Some place with reasonable prices. I've heard some places quote $40 per dance. I'd rather not. 3) The dancers are halfway decent. 4) The attitude isn't redneck. I'd like a place where I won't be the only minority, if that's possible. Can anybody provide any recommendations? Or do I have to trod back to Miss Kitty's again?

3 comments

Stick with Hollywood. If you shop carefully, you can have a great time there.
CCRiderm
14 years ago
Hollywood is still the best choice in the area. If you want to see some down and dirty action go to Roxies in Brooklyn for the shower show. Other than that the PT's clubs in Sauget have nice looking girls but the prices are way to high. My 2 favorites are Hollywood and Miss Kittys.
BofItech
14 years ago
Let me expand this further: I just read in St. Louis' alternative weekly, The Riverfront Times, a story about how the barmaids in Alton, Illinois regularly show their tits -- and much more. I just read this even though the actual article came out in Dec. 2008 (http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2008-12-10/news/alton-confidential-naked-truths-about-bare-breasted-barmaids-horrific-murders-and-the-ghosts-that-haunt-our-favorite-little-river-town/). This, my friends, I can go for. I wish the piece would've named the bars, but apparently those places would then be in trouble. So I go to you guys: Do you know of the best dive bars in Alton where the girls show their tits and pussies? And are hot? And it's not too crowded so I can maybe get freaky with a lusty barmaid come closing time? And is not too hostile to minorities so I don't feel like there's going to be an impromptu lynching if I go in? Any advice would be appreciated!
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion