I Love A House Party!

Monday, June 21, 2010 8:00 PM
Years of money and building trust at my favorite stripclub is starting to pay off! I have been invited to three "house parties" by the strippers working at this bar. There usually at some person's house, although one of them is at a condo where one of the dancers live. There's a cover and dances are $20 or $30, but the mileage is a lot better than what's allowed at the bar. Better yet, I've been able to get my pee-pee touched a few times! I'm going to two of them this week, and I hope to leave both parties happy. Wish me luck! Have any of you been invited by a stripper at a stripclub to a house party? I'm wondering if it's unique only to here.

6 comments

Can I come too?
steve229
14 years ago
Just be careful about these parties. While the mileage may be higher because of less bouncers...the security is also weaker. here is a recent news story titled "'Stripper party' ends with 1 shot, 1 jumping from window" June 21, 2010 Sun-Times Media Wire One man was shot and another jumped out of a second-floor window when a gunman walked into a “stripper party’’ and opened fire early Monday in the Rogers Park neighborhood on the North Side. Police responded to the report of shots fired about 12:50 a.m. in the 6400 block of North Damen Avenue, according to Rogers Park District police. The incident occurred in a third floor apartment on the 6400 block of North Damen Avenue during a “stripper party,’’ police said. Witnesses told police that during the party, which included men and women, an assailant entered the apartment armed with a gun and began shooting. One man jumped out of the window -- falling for what amounted to about only 2 stories and another man was struck in the arm, according to police. The man shot left a blood trail that went from the back stairwell, down a driveway and out onto the sidewalk where he got into a vehicle driven by a friend who drove him to Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston. The man who jumped was not hospitalized and witnesses told investigators they did not see the shooter because they were “watching the stripper,’’ and some were not being cooperative with law enforcement, police said. No one was in custody. Belmont Area detectives are investigating. http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2415358,stripper-party-shooting-window-jump-062110.article
samsung1
14 years ago
Samsung must get RSS feeds of all this stuff. Anyway, this is certainly better than reading all the hard luck stories syg^2 used to post. I've been invited to them but never gone unless invited by someone I know outside of the club. Sounds like you're making the most of it. But, yeah, try not to get robbed or shot or otherwise fouled up in the name of a little fun...
wallanon
14 years ago
Yeah, I've been to some stripper parties. They're usually crazy, and filled with all sorts of shady activity. Don't be surprised if all the guys there are wiggers and thuglets.
potheadpl
14 years ago
don't forget to take and post pics.. or better yet.. video :)
troop
14 years ago
Thanks for all the input! samsung1 and potheadpl: Of the three I've been to, only one was sort-of shady. There was a guy hanging out at the door wearing a mink coat and checking his CrackBerry every second. I gave my cover to him. He probably was the pimp and de facto arranger of this house party. Is it a coincidence, then, that this was the party where two strippers wanked my dick? The other two times were at this stripper's condo. Incredible juxtaposition of touching a dancer's tits while looking at family photos hanging on the walls, laid out on tables and hanging from the refrigerator. But these were at a third-ring suburb, and the guys that came are all old and white. I really don't think there's going to be a problem at this particular house party. Which leads me to ... troop: Parties like these are safe mostly because the guys there, while not bouncers, police pretty well. In other words -- sorry, there will be no pics or video. But don't think it didn't cross my mind! wallanon: Sorry, man, but I got another hard-luck story for ya! The only time I was able to flash a dancer at this party I went to earlier this week was when I chased her to the bathroom, away from everybody talking in the kitchen. While she was putting on makeup I put myself out there. But she didn't touch my pee-pee. She didn't even look at my manhood directly, only the reflection of it in the bathroom mirror. Shit, she didn't even stop putting on her makeup. You know, I was the first guy there. For about five, maybe ten minutes, it was just me and these four beautiful ladies in various states of undress. This is actually the ideal situtation for me. Fuck the other guys -- I want to be the only man at a house party. Because that's when I can take out my dick and see which girl would bite! But there was a chance some guy would come in, and I didn't know all the girls there so maybe someone would throw a fit or, worse, rat on me to a guy. So I didn't expose myself. These are the times that try mens' souls. ... steve229: Absolutely you can come!
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion