Pleasuring Her

Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:59 AM
I think everybody here love a little rub-n-tug from a stripper. But do you like it if the roles are reversed? Used to have a girl who down in Washington Park, Ill., that didn't mind me diddling her. I thought receiving was better -- and, well, it still is. But I remember the first time I reached down there and rubbed her clit. She closed her eyes and started gasping quietly. She got aroused real quickly, and within, like, a minute she was producing a good, warm stream of she-cum. I guess she wasn't faking it, huh? I felt almost as good providing pleasure to her as she did to me just before. Part of it is power, the ability to control someone and make her go out of control. But part of it is much more benevolent: I think I made her happy, and seeing (and feeling) her happy made me happy. Alas, I masturbated her only two times before she wouldn't even take off her panties in the private room. Is it because she didn't want to lose control anymore, or does she have some disease? Either way, I truly miss the chance to stroke her lily. Anyone know what I mean? What y'all think?

25 comments

sygsyg, Yes, I enjoy giving a dancer pleasure as well. My current faves both cum for me, at times.
Clubber
13 years ago
Happened three times. She's laying back, panties aside, or slipped off somehow. Her eyes were closed, she's moaning softly, when she gets off and asks me to stop. In the afterglow, she thanks or compliments me, then, Me: How much do I owe you ? Her: I lost count. Whatever you think is right.
Dudester
13 years ago
If she's really enjoying herself, not faking, you've done a good thing. Giving pleasure to a woman is wonderful. Dancers might keep panties on just in case a bouncer forces a quick exit of the VIP. Also the club may have rules against removing panties, at any time, but cannot always police a little sliding around.
SuperDude
13 years ago
Human males (well, normal, healthy ones anyway) are hard wired to like it when women are happy, and orgasms tend to produce the same physiological reactions as real happiness, i.e. smiles, relaxation, skin colouring, etc. So, yes, I like it when they cum, even if I'm not the one doing it. It's *better*, for me, when I'm the one doing it, but not strictly necessary. And seeing a girl cum will make me hard faster than anything else.
georgmicrodong
13 years ago
I consider it a feather in my hat, if an old fart like me can get a young female that excited.
shadowcat
13 years ago
The club I go is not that liberal and it is just topless, so never tried pleasure my ATF this way (though I wish I could). But with what we could do, I pleasure her by giving her back massage, which she seems very into. She would almost fall asleep as I do this gently.
nengneng
13 years ago
I've always heard it is better to give than receive. I don't always agree with that, LOL. I'm happy to make a gal happy, and when they cum, you can tell they aren't faking it and that they are happy. It is a feather in one's cap to do so and spread some joy. Ahh, yes, I had a girlfriend named Joy. Thanks for the mammaries, babe. You had an awesome set.
vincemichaels
13 years ago
have had the pleasure of fingering one of my ATFs to orgasm. she was shoving her tits in my mouth, so i reached between her legs and started rubbing her slit. this is as far as she had let me go in other sessions, but this time she let me slip a finger inside her warm, wet kitty. since she did not object, i gave her a vigorous finger fuck until she came. (no faking as she got sloppy wet) afterward , she sort of apologized for getting so hot and horny but said she really need that release.
10inches
13 years ago
One of the best for me was with a current fave, "C". She was doing the moaning, whispering in my ear, then did a shutter and release that surprised me. Her nipple were like steel. I really enjoyed that I had made her feel that.
Clubber
13 years ago
I've also had the opportunity a very few times, all with the same gal. The first time she seemed a little surprized that i would take the time to do her, as she said it's usually for the customer instead of the dancer. The private room isn't really that privaate-just a big room with tables & chairs around, but then usu not that many in it either! As the room's a little dark & i sug. i like to see the kitty- she had me use the llght from my cell ph. to help!
HootnHal
13 years ago
Mutual pleasure is a requirement for me. If she's happy, I'm happy.
lopaw
13 years ago
lopaw, do you think you have the same type of reaction to female happiness that us guys do? Is is a learned thing for you, or do you think you're "wired" that way like us guys? Just curious.
georgmicrodong
13 years ago
gmd, I totally believe that I am "wired" that way. I think that women in general tend to be highly in-tune with their partner's happiness, (regardless who that partner is) and I'm the same way. And in VIP, it becomes a challenge to see who gets who off first! I'm just a natural born giver, I guess! ;)
lopaw
13 years ago
no rub n tugging the stripper
gatorfan
13 years ago
lopaw, Giving is a beautiful thing!
Clubber
13 years ago
As long as i'm not paying for it, But really if you choose that i guess that's what you want, I'm not going to pay to pleasure her, i'll help her out too, it's only fair. but paying for it per dance price or during vip time? No thanks.. It's about me.
Realist123
13 years ago
Thanks for all the replies, guys! It's fun to know so many TUSCLers have also experienced this and have opinions about it!
I really enjoy this sort of play with a dancer in the VIP but I also think that all planets must be aligned just exactly right for the girl to have an orgasm, an arrangement that is extremely rare in a SC. Atmosphere and mood are so much more important for women than for us horndog males; and, realistically, SC VIPs do not provide the optimum setting for this. I cannot honestly say that I have been able to please a dancer to the point of orgasm in the VIP - perhaps once. Of course, according to SS I am a master of g-spot and clitoral massage!
farmerart
13 years ago
Anytime , now pay us for our advice!
gatorfan
13 years ago
Farmerart has it right, the circumstances must be exactly right! A few weeks ago I walked into a club in Texas and before my eyes adjusted to the dark a stripper settled onto my lap and said, "I know you!" I'm OK with that kind of SS so I just said, "cool." A few minutes later I could see and she really was a dancer I knew from the Chicago area about 6 or 7 years ago. After I commented on her surprisingly good looks, and equally surprising presence in the south, she got up, pulled on me and said, "We've got to find a dark corner." Within one minute she was nude, straddling me and releasing Mr Happy - who was quickly covered and planted. For four songs I'm wondering how much the ride will set me back while she is absolutely focused on her pleasure. After she buried her head in my shoulder, clutched me and moaned for a while, she said her thanks, then stopped me when I tried to reach my wallet. "No, honey - that was all for me. Thanks!" When I got back to my table I remembered she was NOT known for extras in Chicago and I wondered what had changed. The answer came a few minutes later when she returned with a beer for me, sat again in my lap and over the next half hour explained. It seems I arrived just after a group of three healthy young attorneys with fat wallets had left, they were more than generous with the green but only wanted table dances. "My" dancer, in Texas for over a month without a boyfriend around, got turned on by the guys and seeing me, found a "safe" outlet. I know, the story wasn't great news for my ego, but hey - I did score that rare SC ace, a "freebie." Only when the stars align, the moon is full and the planets are just so . . .
dallas702
13 years ago
^^ wow dallas! that's a great story! right place right time!
troop
13 years ago
About ten years ago, the Market Street Cinema in SF was the scene of many of my pleasures in this regard. I used to DATY with girls there on a regular basis. One of them once cummed seven times in our session. In LA, I haven't yet found the opportunity ITC. I've had about ten OTC opportunities, though.
Dain
13 years ago
someyoungguysomeyoungguy Does your handle mean that you are a young guy that belongs to some other young guy? Comes off a little....mm....gayish.
Prim0
13 years ago
Belongs? Uh, no. Hey, dallas702, great story! I remember one time when I was in a bedroom getting a VIP from a chick who started to jack me. I was getting a tad frisky by reaching for her down south area. She responded by guiding my finger into and out of her vag. One of the best days of my life.
Well, I have to backtrack a tiny bit from my original reply to this thread to encompass an experience I had in Toronto since that post. I had a very powerful encounter with a very responsive lady and I am pretty sure The Big O was included for the lady. I was moved enough to even write a blog about it. Unlike dallas702's experience, mine was NOT a freebie.
farmerart
13 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion