When She No Longer Touches The Pee-Pee

Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:00 AM
Has there been any stripper in your life that suddenly decides to withhold the touch of her hand? I have one in My Favorite Stripclub In The Area. I've talked about her a few times. We “met” when I saw her from across the way a few years ago. The short hair was an instant turn-off, and I thought, “Oh, I don't want to talk to her.” I put my head down as I passed her because I wanted to survey the talent from a back table. Nevertheless, she said hello to me and started to monopolize my time. My prejudging of her was wrong. She was nice. More importantly, she alluded to the fact that she touches the pee-pee. So we went to the back, where it's quiet and camera-less. With some surprise flashing and a lot of badgering, she finally touched my pee-pee. On subsequent visits, it appeared that she had warmed up to me and my cock, because she was more and more willing to choke me chicken. I came, frequently, and it got to the point where I ejaculated onto my stomach, and even her fingers. But then, at one point in the past year, she began to get really bothered when I would unbutton my pants and show her my pink thing. I had done that all the time just to be slightly naughty – “Put that away!” she'd always say, and I'd smile and button up my pants again, because I knew she would just reach in there and start jacking away at me, and she did – but there was one afternoon where she wouldn't play along anymore. I can't pinpoint exactly when it was, and/or what caused this change … though come to think of it, I did expose myself this one time in front of her and her unwitting co-worker at the same time, one of my lifelong dreams. Maybe she got freaked out over that. Or maybe it was later on in this VIP, when I bit her tit so hard I saw and felt her shake and recoil. I was slow on the uptake. I thought she was still playing hard to get this time around, and I thought that meant I had to get hard. But she denied me her wrist action, and I got blueballs bad. She came over later, when I was trying to hold in my anger while having my complimentary lunch. In retrospect I think she was trying to be nice, but because I was denied the kind of service I expected of her, I was a total, frigid dick. That may have been the reason why she refused to give me a handjob the next time I came to the club. Without thinking of my possible culpability in this change of heart, I mentally put her on notice; you don't yank me a third time, miss, and I'm not tipping you anymore. Your choice, your loss. So late last year was this last chance. I take her to the back again and drop my pants and present my bashful pee-pee again; she told me in no uncertain terms to holster myself. And for the three songs on the bed (actually four since you get a 2-for-1 on days) not only did she not masturbate me in my pants, she didn't even grope through them. I lose it and start communicating through body language my frustration. She finally gets my hint: “You're mad I'm not giving you a handjob, huh?” (I might be paraphrasing, but that's basically how this heart-to-heart conversation started.) “Why won't you?” I pleaded, like a boy not getting his favorite toy. And she tells me that she thinks I'm talking shit about her on the Internet. She didn't specify, nor did I ask, whether she's talking about extras or if she's accusing me of just dissing her online. She's raised this allegation to me the past few times, and every time I deny it. I haven't slagged her at all on the Internet. Now, talking about her? That I have totally done. I'll be honest; when she says she thinks I'm writing about her, what I really want to say was, “Holy shit, you've actually read my stuff online?” Anyway, every time she says I've been talking about her, I demand proof, either evidence of this supposed piece of writing that leads her to believe I'm the one outing her online or a direct quote of any of my reviews, and she still hasn't done so. There's a less than 50% chance she's talking about someone else. No matter; bottom line, she will not touch my cock anymore. Frankly, after this third time, I was really pissed. But believe it or not, this sudden dawning also gave me certainty. I knew then, without a doubt, not to take what used to be my All-Time Favorite back for a bed dance anymore. That will save me money, time and, ultimately, mental anguish. Fast-forward to a couple months ago. Finding a stripper to get me hard has been h- … difficult. There's one girl at this club that was reliable enough to jack me off, but when I went there last time she was gone. Thankfully there was another beautiful ATF that was a more-than-dexterous substitute. And the babe that used to apply her powerful wrists on my main vein was still there. Hell, I got a dance from her – a couch dance in the side of the club for a $20 2-for-1, of course. We actually had a decent conversation; in fact, it that may have been the most honest one I've ever had with her. I still don't know her real name, for crissake. But for the first time ever with her, I finally believe her totally when she says she just doesn't want to do “that stuff” anymore. I still wish she did: “Your handjobs are legendary,” I complimented her. But she wasn't persuaded. I don't remember if either of us raised the issue of her name being “smeared” online. We just left that one dance with a new equilibrium. It'll work, at least for now. I mean, if she was so pissed at me, I guess she could get me thrown out of the club, and then where will I go to get off? Or maybe I'm still holding onto hope that maybe, just maybe, she'll change her mind and manually pleasure me again. So what do y'all think? Ever had a situation where a girl who once provided extras wouldn't provide them anymore? What did you do? And if you've been lucky enough not to go through this painful divorce, what would you do? Am I doing the right thing? Thanks in advance.

19 comments

O replaced my first ATF and the first 8 months were great. Then, between visits, she got caught by the cops, on her knees-with something in her mouth. She decided to turn over a new leaf, cutting me off. I didn't take it well and we would both get pissed when I turned down her offers for an air dance in the back room. It took several years for us to get to the point of being civil to each other. In the meantime, she has wrecked her body (through child birth) and she's become a punch line at the club that she works at.
Dudester
13 years ago
She's got a very fit body and she's already a single mother. Whether she becomes a joke, or whether she otherwise becomes clean for good, we'll see.
Women grant and withhold sexual favors for all sorts of reasons. Wives, girlfriends and strippers all use sex to get what they want or punish men for disappointing them. Sounds like this dancer felt you were taking her services for granted and began withholding to teach you a lesson or, maybe, to up the fees for extras. Your hjs became part of a routine and she wanted either more money or more appreciation of some kind.
SuperDude
13 years ago
SD, Good point, but "appreciation"? I don't ever recall a dancer thanking me for giving her appreciation. Money, absolutely!
Clubber
13 years ago
As SuperDude says, the list of possible reasons is a mile long. You said she's a single mom...well, maybe one day she looked at her kid and decided that she didn't want her kid's friends to find out that Mom jacks strangers off in a strip club. Or maybe she felt she was getting a bad rep with other dancers and they were making catty comments behind her back. Or maybe what did it was that time when she thought she saw you possibly look at another dancer walking by, for 1.3 seconds longer than she thinks you should have, while the two of you were having a really nice, heartfelt conversation. Bottom line, it doesn't matter. She's a stripper, and you're a customer, and it's best that the relationship stays that way. So don't get involved, and move on to the next dancer. There's a lot of great HJ's out there....
jerikson40
13 years ago
Move on, I remember this one fine blonde that used to give me freat uncovered BJ's. When she moved over to the The Penthouse Club, she wouldn't even acknowlege me, much less "dance" for me. Oh well, there are plenty of cocksuckers working at The Penthouse Club. I've gotten plenty of BJ's there since that time. No great loss.
vincemichaels
13 years ago
Maybe she was worried about getting worts.
shadowcat
13 years ago
vm, A nice picture change, but don't let the original MG picture get to far away. :)
Clubber
13 years ago
Maybe she had a problem with you calling it a pee pee
gatorfan
13 years ago
"Thankfully there was another beautiful ATF that was a more-than-dexterous substitute." She can't be an ATF until you've seen her multiple times!
uscue13
13 years ago
used to have ATF that had no problems with finger in the kitty. she would often get off on it. then, all of a sudden she stopped allowing access to her crotch and even hesitated on the titty sucking. no explanation for change. she changed to being just a waitress and the club then quit all together.
10inches
13 years ago
Keep in mind that for the vast majority of girls/women on the planet, even the thought of doing dirty stuff with strangers in a strip club is "like, EEEWWWWW !!!!". Guys who go to strip clubs are pervs, and strippers are prostitutes. And the thought of what other people would think, or their kids/future kids would think, is a really huge deal. So anytime a stripper goes from nasty to nice, don't be surprised.
jerikson40
13 years ago
Nice profile pic!
samsung1
13 years ago
I have had off nights with certain dancers, but I have never seen it go that far.
newmark
13 years ago
I'm with gatorfan. You're taking this way to seriously. If all you really want from this chick is a nut, then man up, forget about her, and move on to the next. If you're wanting something else, then figure out what that is and go for it. You already know what you want to do with regard to this girl, so go do it and stop begging for validation from a bunch or self-described perverts.
georgmicrodong
13 years ago
Pee-pee?? Are we twelve? Lol. You must have upset her at some point. Move on.
boss435
13 years ago
Just thought of something, why not cum-cum?
Clubber
13 years ago
lol gator!
troop
13 years ago
Yes. I'm a 12-year-old pervert. Seriously, thanks for all your advice. I like the club enough that I'll come in when she's working. I'll be cordial, but I won't expect HJ's anymore. And I will try and get over myself. Thanks, fellow dirty men.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion