Fuck It -- Suggestions For East St. Louis Besides Washington Park

Friday, February 3, 2012 2:04 AM
I've been there so many times I should feel like an expert. But with one of my ATF's soon to move on and another AWOL for the moment (you can read who in my two previous reviews), I'm looking at spreading my wings a bit when I vacation down in the Loo soon. What I'm looking for is a place where I can get my rocks off (hint-hint) without paying VIP prices. It'd be great if this is a place where the girls were ballsy enough to do shit out in the open, but the girls themselves weren't too heinous-looking. And I want to explore ESL a little more beyond WP. However, if the best action still goes down only in Washington Park, let me know. Any 411 would be great, thanks.

8 comments

Probably Brooklyn, IL is the only other spot where you can get that type of service. The Sauget clubs seem to be ripoffs and generally "clean". But Washington Park clubs that are off the interstate a bit are the places definitely serving up what you crave. Someyoungguy, the funny thing is that I have actually gotten dances from your ATF Ivy before. She was in CC for nursing, supposedly, last time I was at Hollywood. She has got to be about 26 or so in a club that gets creme-de-la-creme pussy. Maybe with age and the economy, she realized she needs to change career paths.
sinclair
12 years ago
In my humble opinion, Ivy is the best girl there. Yeah, some may be younger. Maybe all of them. But I've been there off and on over the years, and she is the only person I remember seeing every single time. There is something to seeing a regular dancer at a club you like. But, unfortunately, she'll be gone soon. But thanks for the advice. If you have any specific Brooklyn club, let me know either here or privately. But if it has to be WP, it'll have to be WP.
Sorry I don't know ? : (
JuiceBox69
12 years ago
Damm Juice, You are not even from the area and you still have to chime in just to say "I don' know". You don't have to cmment on every single thread you know - but you make me laugh! - LOL !!!
Papi_Chulo
12 years ago
Fuck it is right
gatorfan
12 years ago
@sygsygsyg I've had the same feelings you have about "searching around" 5 or 6 years ago. I did find some great action on several occasions at that little hole on the right down Hiway 3 from Brooklyn. When I was over there last year, it looked deserted. Forgett Saugett. A few years back, I took a girl out of C-Mowes. We had dinner and then we ate. She wanted to go to the gay club in Centreville, and bet me I wouldn't take her. We went. She got tired of watching gay guys try to turn each other on, and of course I did too, so we left but not before having a much better understanding of the term "hung". I'm surprised some of the dancers didn't leave hoof prints on the stage....anywayyyy. She said she tried to f**k a guy like that, but she just wasn't big enough, so we went back to the motel to see just what she was talking about. I think WP it is. Lost a couple of "sure thing" clubs along the way to fires. I went into Blondie's out by Dollies, and there were only two hefty black girls and no customers. No fun, no customers....Oh yeah, I remember, that was the time I actually left a half of a cold beer behind. I know that's criminal, but I couldn't stay there and the police are standing right out in the street eating doughnuts.
mmdv26
12 years ago
Roxy's is my second choice, with Hollywood being number one. Roxy's maintains a fun atmosphere, even with a crappy facility and second tier strippers. It's difficult to find a place that has a party in the main room, but gets really serious in the backroom. These two places accomplish that. Now, if you locals would please tell me how to time my visits to Roxy's so that I can be certain to see a shower show.
Raincoat
12 years ago
Raincoat I am not local but in my visits to Roxy's the shower shows were usually at midnight or after. We went in once and asked about the shower show so they started selling tickets for the front row and got one going.
BofItech
12 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion