Coincidence

Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:25 PM
I try to visit clubs when I'm traveling. I had the benefit of visiting the St. Louis area frequently for a while. With the quantity of clubs on the east side, I sometimes would visit 4-5 clubs in one night. As a result of all my trips, I have 166 reviews for 80 clubs and my VIP access goes to 2018. I just noticed that it will expire on my 70th birthday! I know Shadowcat is still going strong and is that range, so I'm trying to use him as my role model.

9 comments

Mine expires Feb4, 2019. I'll be 77 then and I plan to still be clubbing. :)
shadowcat
12 years ago
I wouldn't say my good friend, shadowcat is my inspiration, but he is one helluva guy :)
vincemichaels
12 years ago
Maybe Founder should have another "Top Ten" category: Members with the most accumulated membership. Shadow and Sandy, you guys, and the other eight deserve it!
Club_Goer_Seattle
12 years ago
I am only 42 and already have 93 reviews of 70 clubs and my VIP membership doesn't expire until December of 2017. I wonder if I have a problem...lol. I travel a heck of a lot. One of my goals here is to review 100 clubs. Truth be told, I've probably been in over 100 clubs since joining tuscl, but I tend not to write a review when I do not stay long or see enough to provide meaningful intel to the readers. Keep going strong sandy and shadow! I hope that I am still out there doing my thing when I reach your ages.
rickdugan
12 years ago
Money is ageless: If you got the money honey she got the time!!
Tiredtraveler
12 years ago
Damn, I'm a rookie! I can only get through 67! That said, sc is the godfather here.
Clubber
12 years ago
I hate St Louis
gatorfan
12 years ago
I still think membership should be by payment ONLY, NOT via reviews.
Alucard
12 years ago
I didn't know reviews accumulated lol. Been holding onto some reviews as I thought it was month to month! Lolz
mrrock
12 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion