Clubs in Rockford and Belvidere, IL

Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:38 PM
I'm going to be out that way several times over the next month and will be spending some of my down time getting FS. I've been to Executive Relaxation Station in Belvidere which is basically HJ, I've never been to C'est La Vie which is down the street. I've heard great things about both Exclusive Lingerie Botique & Chantilly Lace in Rockford but have never been (Chantilly Lace has some pics on its website, I like younger white women so the only ones I would consider are Kate and maybe Abby, but they only have 6 women's pics up there). Can anyone give my any guidance? I haven't been to Executive Relaxtion in two years so IDK if it's changed & I haven't been to the others. Is FS available at either place in Belvidere & if so what's the best way to "arrange" it? What about the Rockford places, are there going to be women there that suit my taste? If so, whom? Thanks, you can answer me on here or send me a private message. I have some intel on places in Chicago (AMPs & strip bars) I can share & loads of intel on Detroit places if you need it.

0 comments

Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion