RIP, Christy Harr

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 4:20 PM
Jeez, this is not how I expected to lose my Phoenix ATF. Fucked up on so many levels. Just devastating. [view link] CP

9 comments

So very tragic. My condolences for the loss of your friends.
Lone_Wolf
11 years ago
They don't even say why?
Estafador
11 years ago
Sorry for the loss.
Alucard
11 years ago
It's a shame when people kill someone else before suicide. Kill yourself not others.
SlickSpic
11 years ago
Chili, I'm sorry to hear this.
jackslash
11 years ago
Eight people have died in my state recently in murder suicides. Someone didn't teach them suicide solves nothing. Apparently they think everything is going to be better after they are dead. I do not believe so. The people they killed I believe definitely wouldn't think so. I'm hoping I don't have any more ghosts visiting me. I heard someone died just down the hill from me today. Accident I believe. Sorry to hear the news. It sounds familiar. I suppose atheists and people without certain beliefs may not believe anything bad will happen to them after they die. If you commit murder, I believe you will suffer eternally in a very bad place. I believe having some religion is helpful to society in this regard. Atheists probably think nothing happens. Sorry for the loss. I'm digressing a. little. Eight people dead from murder suicides in my area recently. I do not know what is wrong with people.
sharkhunter
11 years ago
So sorry to hear this CP, my condolences. Thank you for sharing this news for those of us outside the Phoenix news area.
azdd
11 years ago
Sorry CP
Joker420
11 years ago
I'm sorry to hear about this. One of the ladies I work with had this happen to one of her relatives recently.
DandyDan
11 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion