Going to the Motor City next week (Thurs)

Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:10 PM
I'm heading to Detroit next week and I'm doing a little experimentation. I'm interested in seeing if any of my favorite dancers read this stuff on this site. So if any one actually tells me they knew I was coming to the Motor City clubs, then I'll know the dancers actually read these discussions. I've alerted only one of my CFs that I'll be in town. I suspect several dancers know me on this site. I'll let you know how it turns out.

11 comments

Several Detroit strippers have told me of comments about themselves or their friends on TUSCL. They did not seem flattered. I always feign ignorance about this site.
jackslash
10 years ago
I'm of the mind set that the first rule of fight club also apples to TUSCL.
mjx01
10 years ago
applies! not apples. garrr!!!
mjx01
10 years ago
I never tell anyone that I'm a member on here. I think if I did a new member would suddenly appear who seems to know a dancer that suddenly appears. I don't want dancers stalking me on here asking me why did you post that? Were you asking about me? Who was that girl?
sharkhunter
10 years ago
I thought I posted if a dancer asked were you talking about me? not asking about her.
sharkhunter
10 years ago
I don't understand. How would they approach you if they don't know what you look like? (Unless you posted pics of yourself here?)
pbjfb
10 years ago
I agree with pbjfb (above), this experiment cannot work unless a) you are widely recognized and known by your TUSCL user and b) you provide a means for the dancers to identify that they saw your post on TUSCL (like a secret phrase that is posed here) and c) you provide the motivation for a dancer to approach you with the secret phrase (like $20 to the first dancer in each club that you visit who whispers the secret phrase to you).
Electronman
10 years ago
Buy a car while you are there.
gatorfan
10 years ago
^^^^Thanks for the boost, Gator.
SuperDude
10 years ago
Which club[s] are you going to?
Alucard
10 years ago
Two more days to go. I've texted one of my CF, so she's the only one that knows I'm on the way. No one else (and I have several others) have indicated they know I'm coming my mini experiment says the dancers don't really troll this site much.
scatterbrain
10 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion