The Ultimate PL

Friday, June 13, 2014 11:32 PM
Just when you think nothing can surprise you in a strip club. The setup: Band-Aids is a hole-in-the-wall topless dive here in Phoenix. 85% of the dancer are Latina or AA, some hot, some more than a bit, uh, hefty. The clientele is split between middle-aged white guys like me who like a bit of dark meat and younger gangsta wannabes. But we're all there for the same reason: because these girls all know how to rub one out and more, either for Papi or the Hermanos. It's also 110 degrees here right now and EVERYONE wears shorts of some type. Everyone. So, I pop in today to see a chica who has been most kind to me in the past. As I take my seat, an older white dude in his 60s walks up to the stage. He hands the dancer a single red rose. No $$$, just the rose. And, he is wearing a complete tuxedo, complete with bow tie and cummerbund. It's clear he likes this dancer. A lot. The great thing was, when her stage song was over, she just walks right by Mr Tux and heads out to the bar area to talk to someone else, then, upon returning to the stage area seating, goes right up to another dude and sits on his lap. Finally, after taking younger dude to the VIP for a spell, she walks over to Mr Tux who proceeds to buy all of two $10 dances. Until today, the saddest sight I've ever seen in a strip club was watching this one dancer at Fritz's That's It in Bellflower CA take an old dude's monthly social security check $10 at a time, until there was nothing left. But this one takes the cake. I hope early onset dementia sets in for me before I ever go down that road. CP

22 comments

^^^The dancer conduct you describe is becoming all too common.
SuperDude
10 years ago
Superdude, I think that what CP was really trying to highlight was the pathetic nature of the guy's behavior, not how she responded. We have no idea what the back story is there. She may have burned lots of time with him in the past, just to come up empty. He may have done this before with another girl in the club. Who knows? It is not her job to indulge every pathetic sad case who develops romantic feelings for her.
rickdugan
10 years ago
For all we know Mr. Tux LDK'ed on dance #2. Maybe that why it stopped -- he pulled the ol' JITT (jizz in the tux) and didn't want to sit in his own spunk. Not sure what the connection is to the dancer who spent all of his social security check. I mean really...it is coo-el that the dude who takes the screen name of a loan shark has sympathy for a dude spending more money he shouldn't. But do yo actually know that the dude didnt have sufficient retirement money that he could afford to go? My plan for death is to go out from dehydration due to excessive LDK at the age of 129 years. At that age it may also be a bit of incontinence. Who knows and who cares? If I make it to that age I'm going to hop on the spaceship ('cos all the best clubs will be orbital at that point), go to the 0.15 G ring on the space strip club, and pay a 19 year old girl to do a low gravity grind on me 'til I have the GREAT SPACE JIZZ and expire. Maybe the alleged Mr. SS check had a similar plan (minus the doing it space part). Judgemental much CP?
zipman68
10 years ago
^^^ good plan That pl story sounds sad
crazyjoe
10 years ago
Ya gotta wonder how someone gets to that level of PLdom. Sad.
sclvr5005
10 years ago
When I do that, I wear a tux with short pants, so the dancer has easy access to my withered, gnarled old worm of a dick.
EarlTee
10 years ago
"I would have put her on the permanent "ignore" list" That's ironic
steve229
10 years ago
Steve u r tickling my funny bones today LMFAO
Caprisun69
10 years ago
As P.T. Barnum said – “there’s a PL born every minute”
Papi_Chulo
10 years ago
Good story and prose, as usual, CP. Idk if I'd cry from laughing so hard, or just plain crying if I were to actually see this at club. I guess one thing that might top that would be for the same dude to rent an exotic car with 4 figure daily rate from Scottsdale, timing his arrival at the dancers arrival at club. He hopes to impress her enough for an OTC pitch, but then watches her get picked up at the end of her shift by musician BF driving a P.O.S. 10 year Chevy Aveo.
minnow
10 years ago
Sounds like a Ricky boy sighting lol
BlueLion
10 years ago
Wait a minute – so wearing a tux to the SC and handing the dancer a rose, is being a PL? Man – I never stop learning from TUSCL.
Papi_Chulo
10 years ago
Papi its all in ricks system. You really need to read it
BlueLion
10 years ago
Sounds like a new protege of "The System".
pineconepartyliquor
10 years ago
Sounds like the PL had some mental problems. What surprises me is how rare crazy shit like this is in a sc.
Lone_Wolf
10 years ago
@pineconedude...this ain't a new protege of "The System". Nosiree. This is a new system. The "Jizz-stained tux system" For my next visit to the club I was planning to dress as a Klingon and order blood wine, but now I've changed my mind. I'm renting a tux and I'm going to LDK in that mother all night long. That mofo is going to have one cum-stained cummerbund!!!
zipman68
10 years ago
Let me know where you rent that tux, Zip. That way I can be sure that I'm not the next wearer!
ATACdawg
10 years ago
Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
Dougster
10 years ago
@Chili Palmer: "I hope early onset dementia sets in for me before I ever go down that road." I'd be worried that early onset dementia may CAUSE me to show up with roses and in a tux at the strip joint ...
Cheo_D
10 years ago
The day I show up in a wedding dress and bouquet to woo my latest conquest, I would hope that someone throws the net over me and drags me out kicking and screaming, for it will be time to take me out to the barn and put me down. At least I'll look pretty dressed all in frilly white.
lopaw
10 years ago
Lol Lopaw Its sad to see some old geezer acting the fool while the dancer is obviously draining his social security check. Old people are easy marks when it comes to financial rip offs I guess.
sclvr5005
10 years ago
Hey CP did this tux guy sit and clap during her stage set? There is an old guy that I've seen at HL and Bourbon during dayshift that sits in front of the stage with a goofy grin and he claps to the music while they dance. The girls all seem to know him and consider him harmless. Don't know if he spends much, but some dancers do sit with him for awhile.
azdd
10 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion