69...stop or keep going?

Monday, August 11, 2014 5:16 PM
So I just realized I posted a review for the 69th different club I've visited. I've always thought a goal of 100 clubs was when I might hang it up. But the magical number of 69 has caused me to rethink. Maybe I'll stop here. Should I keep striving toward the 100, or just stop at 69?

9 comments

Go b/c you enjoy it – not b/c you are trying to hit some magical #
Papi_Chulo
10 years ago
Now, this may be a crazy idea, and I don't know if anyone has ever tried it before, or how you would go about it, or even if Founder would allow it, but maybe you could create an "alias" to use to start reviewing more clubs?
steve229
10 years ago
Ok – maybe I didn’t get the significance at first – i.e. 69 being a “nice #” to stop at (if that is what the OP was trying to get across).
Papi_Chulo
10 years ago
Doug Benson keeps his twitter at 420. He could follow more but there is that magic number.
SlickSpic
10 years ago
Your evil twin can review other clubs
crazyjoe
10 years ago
Quality is much more important here than is quantity.
Clubber
10 years ago
69 is better than the 48 clubs I'm currently stuck at, which isn't all of them I've actually been to. Do whatever you like.
DandyDan
10 years ago
Just create an alias scatterbrain69 and keep going. But don't use it to post fake reviews in Ebonics. Some of the regular posters get all cranky and shit about that.
zipman68
10 years ago
or just strive for 6969 clubs ;) or maybe 169 to start
mjx01
10 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion