So, Ohio Or Florida? Will You Kill For It?

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:16 PM
I'm pretty sure I've gotten into an occasional discussion about my state's strip clubs with other stripper hounds. Maybe I'll stop now because I might get shot: [view link] Guns, guns, guns. ...

11 comments

You can talk politics and religion, just not about strip clubs.
shailynn
8 years ago
occasional? the last time you been on the discussion board was 3 years ago? Glad to know you know this part of town exists.
Tiburon
8 years ago
Damn dude – why didn't you pick a shorter TUSCL name – you're skewing the TUSCL view on the screen.
Papi_Chulo
8 years ago
Didn't we just have this thread a couple days ago? I seem to recall espousing the merits of front room Girlfriend Experience with bikini dancers (because we can't see nipples or vulva in Ohio) so I have to settle for DFK and pawing while eating chackin' fangers before retiring to Total Submission in the VIP for covered BBAnal sex with a table leg while throwing a midget at her. . . But heaven forbid I see a nipple or some vulva in Ohio. Oh yeah, Ohio sucks.
Dominic77
8 years ago
If you think Ohio sucks go to TN. I have had a lot of high mileage in Ohio Clubs. And guess what it wasn't Ohio doing the sucking it was an Ohio girl. You must not get around much.
jestrite50
8 years ago
Ya I see now 0 -clubs 0- reviews !
jestrite50
8 years ago
Alcohol + strippers + stupidity + firearms = a very bad night.
Cashman1234
8 years ago
No I don't get around much. I've only been to Ohio, Indiana, Penn, and Florida clubs. And for 12 years between '03-'15 I went to zero clubs. It's pretty much '95-'03 and '15-'16 for me. As for Ohio, yeah, I get high mileage, I just don't get nudity. I sort of miss the nudity. One of these days I'll write a review.
Dominic77
8 years ago
I went last night and used combination of the SJG patented system (the one about the front room action, not the one about sleeping women, nor the motorhome one) and the Subraman GFE system and I still got my fill of bare tits and bare pussy from 2 dancers in a bikini club along with the heavy 2-way contact standard. Ohio women do accomodate!! +1 for SJG.
Dominic77
8 years ago
I had an Ohio stripper that I used to hang out with in Florida, does that count ?
twentyfive
8 years ago
Glad to hear it went well for you Dominic77 Nothing is sweeter than having a girl on your lap and opening up to you. Once people see that, they'll never go for letting girls sell them dances, or for 'extras', again. SJG Moussorgski/Asselin - Tableaux d'une Exposition - Organ arrangement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0uJn2k3aI l'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal, Montréal.
san_jose_guy
8 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion