Making amends with John Smith. More advice from the barnacle

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:30 AM
The wisest rick of all, rickthebarnacle, advised me that I should make amends with John Smith for fucking his DS with my BSLC. Well, not for the fucking part. As a rick my birthright is to fuck any whore I want to fuck. I should make amends for trying to use it to fuck with Smith. He said that Smith sounded like a good hairless ape and I shouldn't be so petty. We ricks are above that. That barnacle is one wise arthropod.

8 comments

Yes, the barnacle is wise, but I would not fuck with JS69. He is enjoying life, and that's a good thing.
vincemichaels
8 years ago
Vince, you misunderstand. As a rick I am a philosopher-king. That is the side of me that must behave with dignity and magnanimity. As a lion I'm a badass. A badass that wears a suit and carries an AK. And that means people shouldn't fuck with me. Lest they end up on my wildebeest list. ROAR!
rickthelion
8 years ago
ROTFLMFAO SJG Erik Satie: Ogives https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7a0Eh_IPo&list=RDKvc6vIWQxT8&index=4
san_jose_guy
8 years ago
Coolness rickthelion, I hope you enjoy wearing a barrel after JS69 sues you for everything and wins !! :)
vincemichaels
8 years ago
Coolness rickthelion, I hope you enjoy wearing a barrel after JS69 sues you for everything and wins !! :)
vincemichaels
8 years ago
Thinks he has lion claws....really has kitten paws
mikeya02
8 years ago
Hmmm JS69 is out there, but he's probably getting blown right now by an 18 year old while you're hanging out and getting advice from a barnacle.
shailynn
8 years ago
Ace!
4got2wipe
8 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion