Dougster is a homo fag that gaily sucks queer cock

Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:07 AM
Title says it all

5 comments

Someone hacked my account. Seriously. Un-fucking-real. I don't interact with trolls anymore. So since I won't engage with them, on goes as far as to get into my account and do it for me. It is one thing to criticize rickdugan, the smartest hairless ape on the planet. Doing that is obnoxious. It is another thing to hack his account. That is stepping right up to the line. It is still another thing to hack a lion's account. That is one step beyond and it earns you a place on the wildebeest list! ROAR!
rickthelion
7 years ago
Ya know, I used to hate the council ricks and this whole Wildebeast thing but now that you're targeting the biggest Douche-meister on the planet I think I've had a change of heart. One suggestion. If you claim to have been hacked you need to bring in a Russian bear or a Siberian tiger to do the counter-cyber warfare ops.
Hugh_G_Rection
7 years ago
Hugh, the council has indeed contacted our cyber warfare experts to track down Dougster. That wildebeest has lived too long. I plan to take him out personally! I will add that I've come to the conclusion that you may be a good ape. I suspect your erection is tiny compared to that of a barnacle. Plus you probably lack penile spines and that is just gross. But what can you do? You're a damn dirty ape! Then again, some of my best friends are apes. ROAR!
rickthelion
7 years ago
rickthelion got hacked just like rickdugan! Brilliant!
4got2wipe
7 years ago
@ RicktheLion.... Yo, watch it buddy, I'm nobodies 'good' ape. I'm proudly a damned disgusting dirty shit-slinging hairless ape. A change in heart don't mean I've cleaned up my act, savvy??
Hugh_G_Rection
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion