Pregnant dancers?

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:23 PM
I was in Tijuana a few weeks ago at one of the bars on the upper side of Hong Kong (La Gloria or Valentina’s I think). They had a pretty young pregnant girl dancing. I don’t mean barely showing, she had to be eight months along. I hadn’t seen that in a long time. I confess that I bought her a beer that she immediately slammed down. Sexy? Weird? Any similar experiences?

26 comments

I think it's sexy. It's definitely kinky. If the girl is hot to begin with, then her being pregnant won't take anything away from the experience for me. On the other hand, if the girl is unattractive, then I don't think her being pregnant will overcome that. I'm sure they are out there, but I've never seen a pregnant dancer here in the US.
BurlingtonHoFactory
7 years ago
I think it is so tacky and i don't like it at all. I'm surprised she was allowed to work as she would probably get too many complaints in the states. I hope her child doesn't get brain damage.
theDirkDiggler
7 years ago
"I've never seen a pregnant dancer here in the US" boy. I could count on both hands how many pregnant girls I've worked with in the same club. I'm working with one right now that's currently 8 months, but hasn't had any trouble making money because she's one of our top girls and is generally very attractive. The other girls I've worked with only worked a couple of nights a week and relied primarily on regulars for their nightly earnings because they wanted to avoid any awkward encounters with first time club go-ers or very young customers. Some were very pretty, I think only 1 was kinda unnattractive. Fun fact: Back in 2014(?), Springfield, Oregon opened up a strip club exclusively featuring pregnant dancers. They had to be at least 6 months in to be able to work there, and obviously... once they have the baby, they can't work there anymore. I suppose this could classify as a temp job. Hah! I have no idea if they're still open or if there's even a TUSCL page for the club. It's called Baby Bumpers.
Eve
7 years ago
I imagine there is a market for endless fetishes - I'm open to most-things but groping a visibly pregnant woman is not my cup of PL-tea
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
@EveHartley, I assume this is in Florida. What other states have you seen it in?
BurlingtonHoFactory
7 years ago
Florida indeed. Unfortunately, this is the only state I've mongered or danced to be able to see said pregnant strippers. I've seen plenty on the internet though.
Eve
7 years ago
No doubt, Eve. Glad to have a top notch entertainer in our group. Welcome aboard.
vincemichaels
7 years ago
@EveHartley, I hear you. Just one more reason why Florida is awesome. Anyway, Baby Bumpers also sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately it's on the other side of the country from me.
BurlingtonHoFactory
7 years ago
Women in the early stages of pregnancy are very attractive, and you can do them bareback.
jackslash
7 years ago
^ jack - always looking at the positive in everything - kudos to you my good-man
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
I find dancers that are showing unattractive and would pass on any dances from them. I am under the impression that most clubs will make a prego quit dancing around the 5th month for liability reasons. Follies is one of them.
shadowcat
7 years ago
Ew.
lopaw
7 years ago
I stopped at a club along I-85 in Georgia a number of years ago and I think they had 5 or 6 very pregnant dancers. It was bizarre to me and definitely not a turn on. It was my first and only time at the club. I also remember a dancer at the old Teddy Bears in Gastonia that was at least 6 months along. She was popular because she was willing to provide extras bare. I passed.
RTP
7 years ago
Saw one yesterday on a day shift. She was covered up on stage in a black top, but was topless in the dance area and carrying a bump. She's one of the clubs better dancers, so it didn't get mentioned. The only difference was the DJ didn't hype her as much when she hit the main stage.
wallanon
7 years ago
I’ve not seen a pregnant (and showing dancer) yet. I think it would be hot to get dances - and extras from one. Generally, hot girls remain hot during their pregnancy - so it could be great!
Cashman1234
7 years ago
@EveHartley "Baby Bumpers" too funny!
devl_dawgg
7 years ago
Yick. I find mild baby-bumps unappealing, and anything larger to be almost disgusting. If I'm learning on this thread that other guys are into it, and find pregnancy sexy, then I would have to say, first, I'm surprised, and second, well to each his own, but, uh, fellas, can you keep it where I don't have to look at it? Or else I'll start asking my current Favorite Dancers to accommodate some of my non-mainstream predilections right out there in public too ... :)
Book Guy
7 years ago
i get annoyed when the baby kicks me while i'm fuckin mom. actually... i never get there. a bridge too far. as lopaw says... ew.
Jascoi
7 years ago
I'm guessing evolution has shaped the most common response to seeing a pregnant woman to be: protectiveness instinct turned on, horndog instinct off. That's certainly how it is with me. But I also think there's a pretty big subset of guys for whom it's a bit of a turn-on... I wonder to what extent there's the naughtiness of it, "everyone else is worried about her, but she's sucking my dick" kind of thing. Hell, there's even guys who like lactating women, strippers have told me about those guys for years
Subraman
7 years ago
i like to enjoy the fresh milk. it is a noticeable pregnant girl i would feel uncomfortable fuckin.
Jascoi
7 years ago
I have never seen one who was that far along. At one of my old favorite clubs, there was one who was only 5 months along and she wasn't allowed to dance anymore til she had her kid. She had to play waitress for a bit and she hated it. OTOH, she would do OTC then.
DandyDan
7 years ago
Is it just me, or does it seem like pregnant strippers is a phenomenon that is much more common out in "God's Country"? You know, the rural Midwest, the deep South, Florida north of the I-4 corridor, the Great Plains, Pacific Northwest, etc. I'm not sure exactly why, but this is how it seems based on the discussion so far. I live in New Jersey, halfway between New York and Philly, so in my experience, this is a rare thing. In fact, as I said, I've never seen it at all. Has anyone mongering in or near NYC, Philly, Chicago, DC, Miami, SF, or LA ever seen a pregnant dancer?
BurlingtonHoFactory
7 years ago
I have seen many pregnant dancers over the years at Ohio clubs. Usually it's the smaller towns. Fantasyland in Bucyrus, back when it was good, I recall at least five who all danced to around five months pregnant, several during separate pregnancies.I saw several dancers at Babydoll's in Dayton before they were renamed to Pinup and Pints. At least once every year or two I would find a pregnant dancer at Harem in Dayton. Several times there were multiple pregnant dancers. I also saw several around Columbus over the years, usually at Vanity or Dollhouse. Kahoots wouldn't let them work if they were visible. Some women get hornier after the third month, and I have had some of my best dances from pregnant dancers. A favorite gave a good grinding dance but no extras. When she was pregnant she started allowing a bit more two way contact, and a few low level extras, and several times practically begged me to finger her up, where before nothing doing. Another of my favorites Ivy was insatiable.
rl27
7 years ago
I haven't seen any 8-months-along toothpick-that-swallowed-a-grape pregnant women. But I've seen many women who had small baby bumps, and a number who pushed things along, using clever concealing dress, etc., until they absolutely couldn't cover it any longer. One of my ATFs got preggers many years ago, and she stayed in the club until the other strippers figured out her weight gain was a baby bump and not just weight gain (the vast majority of customers couldn't tell yet). She told me she had planned to work at least another month, but the other strippers started a whisper campaign, telling the customers that she was pregnant, and her business dried up. So at least at some high-end clubs, the girls are self-policing on this topic
Subraman
7 years ago
"... Is it just me, or does it seem like pregnant strippers is a phenomenon that is much more common out in "God's Country"? You know, the rural Midwest, the deep South ..." Probably so - often those areas are filled w/ small-towns w/ not much to do so ... Below is a link that shows unwed-mothers by state - in the table if one clicks on the heading above the percentages then one can sort by % (instead of alphabetically by state name): https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/unmarried/unmarried.htm
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
@Papi_Chulo said "Probably so - often those areas are filled w/ small-towns w/ not much to do so ..." That must be it. At first I thought it was something cultural, like the majority of the people in those areas opposed abortion. But then again, the majority of the people in those areas probably oppose stripping, too.
BurlingtonHoFactory
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion