Recommendations For Dallas

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm going to Dallas pretty soon and I'd like some tips. I plan on going to Cabaret Royale for the non-dancer customer service, the Lodge for the lookers, and Baby Dolls for the action. I'm a guy who wants to push the envelope as far and as much as possible. Any advice on clubs, or dancers in clubs? Thanks in advance!

6 comments

SYG: Cool! And I expect details (you can email me them)... at least I can enjoy and relive her vicariously.
DougS
17 years ago
Got it! Thanks, and I'll let you know how it went!
SYG: Well, if you've read my postings and reviews, I keep my favorite's names pretty secret, but in this case, since it's obvious there wasn't a connection - other than physically, I can make an exception. Check your email...
DougS
17 years ago
OK, DougS, I'm intrigued enough that I uncovered my e-mail. Are you willing to share your favorite?
Never been to Dallas. I think I need to contrive an excuse ...
Book Guy
17 years ago
SYG: To me, there is only one place to go in Dallas... Baby Dolls. Baby Dolls has the lookers (and the feelers). I was going to email you with the name of a particularly fun dancer at Baby Dolls that I hooked up with, but your email is unregistered. She's a beautiful blonde with long silky hair (to her waist), and nice long legs. She was extremely memorable. I've never had that kind of success so easily with any other dancer... four dances, a bit of small talk, an exchange of phone numbers and we were out of the club in less than an hour.
DougS
17 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion