Philadelphia clubs to visit for day shift (night shift too)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:19 PM
Heading to Philly this Thursday afternoon. Planning on arriving around 2 or 3pm. Any suggestions for clubs to visit. Not really looking for extras, just clubs in safe areas with good looking dancers (don't want any all black clubs either) Thx! Also, will probably stay until evening so any recommendations for that too.

12 comments

Oasis or Cheerleaders meets your criteria too.
orangepicture
6 years ago
Philly covers a lot of real estate. What part are you going to be in?
mjx01
6 years ago
I was going to answer your question but then I realized that I had basically purged all the non-extras clubs from my memory. If you change your mind and decide that you want extras, they can certainly be found in the Philly Metro. I live at the Jersey Shore but I regularly drive all the way to the Philly suburbs to satisfy my cravings. But why am I telling you this? Based on your reviews, you've already been to almost every extras club in NJ and PA. The only really good non-extras club that I can think of is Delilah's, which you've already been to, as well. Plenty of eye candy, and the food is actually delicious (they're listed in the Zagat Guide, I think). The chicks are a bit scrawny for my taste, but they are nonetheless attractive to look at. At least they were When I last visited several years ago. When you decide that you want some extras, just let us know. If it's pussy ye seek, pussy ye shall find.
BurlingtonHoFactory
6 years ago
Delilah's has a reputation for having the best looking girls in Philly, and that is consistent with my experience.... that is, if your idea of an attractive female is a slim figure and symmetric face. If you like her to be a little chubby then you can go to pretty much any popular club in Philly; Cheerleaders, Risque, Onyx, etc.
FTS
6 years ago
Delilahs for good looking dancers day time between 3pm and 7pm .Relaxed atmosphere and hot dances in couch rooms..you will be alone with dancer in couch room.
Darkblue999
6 years ago
@Darkblue999, Just you, the dancer, and the hidden high-def security camera LOL.
BurlingtonHoFactory
6 years ago
There are no cameras in couch rooms and now extras will happen there.But you can have nice full contact dances when nobody there.
Darkblue999
6 years ago
No extras I mean
Darkblue999
6 years ago
So basically just you, the dancer, and her overwhelming GPS ;-) Delilah's in Philly seems like a look-but-don't-touch kind of place.
BurlingtonHoFactory
6 years ago
Yes, that's night time not on week day day time. Check my reviews on Delilahs. I found gems there. I wish I work in Philly downtown.:)
Darkblue999
6 years ago
Delilah's also has a spot in Toms River. Do not see it on OP's list of reviews. Extras easily had. I know not what OP asked about but right in his backyard.
goldmongerATL
6 years ago
@goldmongerATL, Delilah's in Toms River is right in my area, too. I'm not sure that the Toms River and Philadelphia locations are owned by the same people anymore, since they've gone through a few recent restructurings. Despite being close, I haven't been to DDTR in many years because the VIP rooms were expensive (if memory serves). It was kind of a shame because they usually had pretty good looking dancers, many of whom were willing to show customers a good time. But I usually travel to south Jersey whenever I feel a Jones in my bones now.
BurlingtonHoFactory
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion