PH DET

Friday, December 8, 2017 7:49 AM
Last night they were raided, tickets were given, and a couple dancers were arrested. A dancer I know posted it on her Snapchat and gave me the details this morning. For a potential customer this is a huge turn off. I thought the King of the Strip took care of this. No PL wants to deal with law enforcement

20 comments

Did they take the curtains down?
jackslash
6 years ago
I was there once during dayshift earlier this year doing fs VIP with one of the top girls and 10 minutes after we were done the place got raided. That was not cool and a close call. There seems to be LEO crosshairs on PH this last year.
Uprightcitizen
6 years ago
That's what they get for not paying off Vice. (:
vincemichaels
6 years ago
That is what the King gets for drawing too much attention to himself
pensionking
6 years ago
Dang, I was planning on going this afternoon!!
clubdude
6 years ago
Lol. Was just there 4 day last week, and am texting and driving as we speak back to Detroit. Was planning on hitting PHC today around 4:00.
maho
6 years ago
Wonder if the tickets were VIP activity related, or warrant related.
maho
6 years ago
Noone, txtittydumbass. I haven't committed any crimes. Unlike you, dickbreath. Bend over bitch, I have 384 telephone poles to ram up your dumbass. ROTFLMMFAO
vincemichaels
6 years ago
Did any customers get in trouble? Maybe time to check out their sister club in Inkster flight club since this is outside of city limits .
samsung1
6 years ago
I was there earlier in the week. Had potential to have good time but the really hot dancer I wanted stayed in the dressing room the whole time except when on stage. This club is frustrating how the girls don't circulate well. Another girl I told her I was interested but she was more interested in sitting in a booth talking to a guy. Finally after an hour she came over but I told her I lost interest and was leaving. First time I left PHC without going to VIP. Ended up at Legends that night. I imagine a lot of detroit clubs will struggle if no extras are offered. No reason to spend $10 on valet parking (mandatory or they won't let you enter) plus a $10 cover charge, coat check fee, and $10 drinks (drink in front of you at all times or else get kicked out). So $30+ just to have a seat at the bar. (Extra $20 if you want to sit at booth and I'm even hearing bouncers charging $10 to sit at table by stage).
samsung1
6 years ago
Wonder if they were just checking for outstanding warrants. Otherwise wouldn't they have to prepare the warrants in advance.
zef8mich
6 years ago
Just got in - pretty normal looking sized crowd. 3 dancers on stage at time. Last Friday this time just 2 per.
maho
6 years ago
Didn't they cancel their 4th of july party this year because they needed to close a few days for liquor license violations?
DR99
6 years ago
There has been a general crackdown in the city of Detroit that started about a year ago. Some of my favorite dives like Chapeau Vert and La Chambre (yes, go ahead and call me crazy) lost their curtains are now pointless to visit. I was never big on the 8 Mile clubs, too thuggish for my taste.
Ermita_Nights
6 years ago
Sounds like a meetup with HizHonor is going to be necessary. Mike Dugan clubbed in his Wayne County days. I used to see him at Bogarts back in the day. :)
vincemichaels
6 years ago
Strip clubs are a super-easy target to say, "Look, were getting tough!" Thing is, the crimes being committed are basically victimless if you're going after the dancers or customers (owners are probably involved in some form of money laundering at least, but we won't go there). It's getting tough the easy way, not trying to stop the gangs or drugs or violence that are a lot more difficult to stop and are a bigger problem (aside from manufacturing economics). Penthouse without curtains, or Detroit without Detroit-style clubs, takes away my reasons to want to come to Detroit and infuse their economy with my money. This is hurting more than it's helping. The idea of a Penthouse without extras would make me sad. Sounds like the coming reality, though.
AnonymousJim
6 years ago
I read a couple other message boards, and there are people who have admitted that the LE crackdown has caused them to avoid going to any clubs that are within the Detroit city limits. They only go to clubs in the suburbs near the Detroit airport. At least DPD can't touch those clubs since they are outside the Detroit city limits.
s275ironman
6 years ago
The curtains at Penthouse last night were up and alive and well. Same at Coliseum. Probably done for the year heading up to Detroit until February or March.
maho
6 years ago
@s275ironman, What are those other message boards
Darkblue999
6 years ago
^ Two Sheds and USA Sex Guide. A few users who post on those forums have stated that they avoid 8 Mile clubs because of the possibility of being caught during a raid.
s275ironman
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion