Latest Rules at Hi-Liter

Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:37 PM
In management's never ending quest to make life as miserable as possible for the hardcore PLs, as of today (Thursday 12/14) all dancers have been told that if they allow boob contact on the floor with a customer, they will be immediately asked to leave, whether or not they initiated the contact. The immediate (and probably unforeseen by management) consequence of this new rule (aside from lame floor dances, even from the pros) is that VIP has become much busier, which means that HL is actually making more money, as they get their cut from the VIP songs they might not otherwise get. I was surprised that even around noon, at least half (and often more) the cubicles were in use, and that is not something I am used to seeing. In other news, nice to see some old faces return, including Latinas Daniella and Melissa. A number of new faces, including one dancer named Gabriela, a gorgeous, very tanned and utterly flawless gal with natural D's who just came here from the Pacific Northwest. Got a couple floor dances with her but nothing to indicate she would perform in VIP, so I didn't try her out there, but I saw another PL did when I went in with one of my favorites later. The club was packed by 1 pm, so I sincerely doubt that even this new shot across the bow will deter HL management from turning this club into a table dance club instead of a lap dance club. CP

57 comments

That sucks - but HiLiter was kinda an exception w/ good contact $10 floor-dances - $25 LDs is more inline with the national avg - which sucks IMO if one like to get lots of dances - kinda not worth-it @ $25 per - at those prices best to just stick to extras IMO.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
And with tourist season about to hit in full force, It's likely to stay busy for a while. It might not be until April for things to get back to normal.
79terrier
6 years ago
Thanks for the update CP. I predict an uptick in OTC opportunities!
azdd
6 years ago
Thanks Chili for confirming what I've been experiencing at Hiliter. Good news for PLs who like to drop a bundle in VIP, as nothing has changed for you. For me it's bad news to return, so my trips to other available clubs in the area has been reinforced.
Mate27
6 years ago
Chili wrote, "The immediate (and probably unforeseen by management) consequence of this new rule (aside from lame floor dances, even from the pros) is that VIP has become much busier, which means that HL is actually making more money, as they get their cut from the VIP songs they might not otherwise get." Well yes indeed, this HiLiter, intentionally or not, has discovered the Deja Vu clip joint formula. The best always is to break out of the 'dance' formula, floor or otherwise, with the pre-established fee and time formula. Best is just to get your girl getting friendly with you in the front room, often sitting on your lap, and with feeding her money. Get to know her and get a front room makeout session going. Then only when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Dancers experienced in wild and woolly places insist that they make more money with front room friendliness, even if the money comes in small increments, than they do via "wanna dance". And the best way to lock a guy down is to jump onto has lap and get him DFKing. ( This should be obvious ). One question, is this HiLiter getting so strict because that is the only way to keep LE away, or is it because they have learned how to do things the DV way? In the most wild places the dancers are so numerous and such outlaws, that they won't follow such rules. There will be dancers offering all manner of front room fun, and for small amounts of money, as that is how they get the back room gigs. And so the others will have to follow along, or they might just as well go home. Thanks Chili for keeping us posted. This is an interesting case. If they do opt for the membership club option, they should be able to let most anything go front room and back room, and walking a girl right out the front door. SJG Trump and the Republicans are getting me so pissed that its hard to watch today's news. My Ignore List: DrPhil, DrPhil., IME, Meat72, san_jose_gay, tixtittyfag, JimGassagain, Call.Me.Ishmael, SirLapdancealot Portal, please save this some place safe in case there are ever any temporary TUSCL outages https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/ King Crimson, live in Japan www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYE7XCVAiBQ Yardbirds www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QcTgPyI5jg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULMxxlbdg
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
That’s how I’ve rolled the last couple visits, even with faves who aren’t into extras. Too much paranoia/scrutiny on the floor. This change is also consistent with 1. Fewer customers 2. Aggressive screening by dancers of non-regulars I predict this will lead to more LE attention, not less. Clearly, management believes the opposite.
mark94
6 years ago
I can second the report from CP. I rolled in this afternoon just past noon. Several new faces. No ID scan and pretty crowded. Two of my ATF dancers were not working. A veteran dancer sat on my lap and struck up a conversation. She claims there was a liquor control board raid after the raid on the Wed before Thanksgiving. Her theory is that the ownership had been approved to take over Centerfolds and that the liquor board and police were hassling the ownership. She pointed out two of the owners who were sitting among the PLs. I got a few very tame dances from D** and called it a day. Very tense vibe in the room. Getting the rights to reopen the Centerfold venue may prove to be a Pyrrhic victory for the owners. My visits to HL will definitely be downsized.
azrookie
6 years ago
^^^^ Is this club doing this because LE is onto them? Or is it just because they're adopting one of the Deja Vu clip joint business models? Front room friendliness is one of the most important benefits of strip clubs, and the front room makeout session its epitome. Maybe now with such freedoms gone, some people will start to think about the situation some. SJG Yardbirds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbC2Z74q6E8
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
azrookie, girl on your lap is about the best possible of intro to a front room makeout session. With that, what happens in the back room will be awesome. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
This just solidifies my position. I will go to see my fave(s), but other than that I probably won't be going.
rh48hr
6 years ago
@azrookie: I wouldn't characterize the mood as tense, with respect to the dancers. My sense was one of resignation, more like "I'm sorry I'm about to give you a lame dance." One of the dancers even told me she got her boobs especially so they could be "motorboated" (her term) and was disappointed she couldn't do that anymore. Gotta love a true professional. I'm not so sure this will be a Pyrrhic victory for management. Even with a small sample size, the crowds were still there, and they were buying plenty of booze, which is HL's true reason for existence (no offense to my fellow high mileage mongers). When you consider that the VIP room was probably 200% more full than usual, and that management gets a $5 cut of those dances (as opposed to $0 for the $10 floor dances), I don't think management sees a downside to the new rule(s). And there's no strip club version of Spartacus coming to save us. We'll just have to see how the Centerfolds initiative plays out. Btw, for the first time since the Bush the Elder was President, I did not see Butterfly today. The Lou Gehrig of grinding was MIA. The only thing less likely than Butterfly missing a day would be Carly actually giving a good dance. CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
Re Carly giving a good dance, LOL! Next up, Selena! Does she ever actually go to VIP? That would be an expensive neck massage! The revenue reality for HL management makes sense, but I will miss those $10 fun times on the floor.
azdd
6 years ago
I am Spartacus! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Sounds like things are changing for sure at HL. If all goes as planned it will be a long time before I step foot in there anyway. I'll be having my fun in private.
Corvus
6 years ago
On an unrelated HL note, WTF is up with the delta bravo seated at the table next to me? When this state thankfully banned smoking in public spaces years ago, vaping wasn't yet invented. This dude today was inhaling like he was about to do a free dive to capture Rose's Heart of the Ocean she tossed overboard, and then blowing out enough smoke that two of the planes currently being used in LA to combat the fires were rerouted to his table. Seriously, vaping is allowed indoors? Where's the meddling liberal mommy state when we actually need it? CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
Arizona does not have state-wide legislation on the prevention of electronic cigarette use in public or businesses. Also, it is inferred that smoke-free laws and signage do not prevent the use of e-cigarettes in public.
mark94
6 years ago
I believe Butterfly has family outside the U.S., so maybe she is just gone for a holiday visit. She is a sweetheart with an iron tough work ethic, so I hope she's just on vacation, and will back grinding away soon! She's not everyone's cup of tea, but there are few equals to her sweet smile, perfect ass, and velvet soft skin. Yowza!
azdd
6 years ago
^^^ @CP; you could have it right. The guys who own HL may have decided to morph their business model in response to the new law enforcement paradigm. While getting a relatively lame floor dance, my stripper touched her own boobs twice. She was quickly reprimanded by one of the bouncers (who I've seen 100x over the years). Definitely a mood killer.
azrookie
6 years ago
This is one of the best threads I've seen here in ages
WetWilly
6 years ago
Chili, the delta bravo you regard to as inhaling and blowing a bunch of vape is someone I've sat next to. I simply cough out loud and he will get up and move. That ecig of his is huge! Maybe he and his favorite each have an oral fixation for ultimate bonding in VIP?
Mate27
6 years ago
I just looked at the reviews for Blue Moon. They claim new ownership and dances are now $25, or more, per song. What the hell is going on in Phoenix ? I mean, cataclysmic shifts at HL and BML. Our world is changing.
mark94
6 years ago
If floor/table dances ever go above $10 in Atlanta I will definitely end up becoming one of those guys that goes to a SC to eat, drink, and watch girls on stage. Although, I guess if it was $20 per dance I could just do one dance every half hour to keep a girl staying with me, instead of 2. At my fav club, if a girl is getting $40/hour over an 8 hour shift she's doing decent. I heard one dancer talking to another PL about being new at this club and she wasn't yet sure how to hustle there, cause she was used to making her money off $30 dances. The guy laughed out loud and said "you ain't gonna sell any $30 dances around here"
joc13
6 years ago
Any other places in the Phoenix Metro which people like? https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=53614 Phoenix is a place I eventually plan to be. So until I get further info, just based on what I see online, my order of visiting would be: 1. Eve's, no alcohol gives better dancers and less ways for LE to act, nude is better, people claim it to be a dive. 2. VLive, BLACK! Laws and rules are meaningless. 3. Chicas, Latina name, could be very UHM oriented, could be. 4. Essex SJG Age of Uncertainty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQeeYHag6C8
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
Mark, I agree, it seems the world is being turned 180 degrees :-)
WetWilly
6 years ago
Awshit SJG, if you move to Phoenix does that mean you will clog up local threads and boards even more with your useless drivel? We already put up with Dave (I love Canada, blah,blah,blah),please don't come if you can't keep quiet? CP, we are gonna need that private discussion sooner rather than later.....
azdd
6 years ago
The change at Blue Moon looks to have only effected the night shift. Oddly. But its not a place I would recommend to visit at night anyway
davindude
6 years ago
Oh yeah if Daniela and Melissa are back then HL is still a must visit for me personally. CP do you know if they are there every thursday? They are two of my faves.
davindude
6 years ago
Daniela is the Latina with the bad boob job?
WetWilly
6 years ago
@davindude: That's part of their regular schedule, but they're strippers. Hell, Melissa was away on "vacation" for over a month. But yeah, they're back and Melissa is REALLY looking fit. @WetWilly: Daniella definitely has an unmistakeable boob job (projection style) and tats around her midsection. Also a taut stomach but def thicker than Melissa. Both are quality dancers. CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
azdd, Do you usually live under a rock? SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
There may be as many as 10 dancers at HL who I’d claim to have as faves over the last year. I think that 7 or 8 of the 10 are gone in the last month or two. They seem to have been replaced by much lower quality dancers. I managed to enjoy 2 faves during my last visit, so the visit was worthwhile. Still, very different.
mark94
6 years ago
To SJG, no I don't live under a rock, I live under several Phoenix strippers that won't give you the time of day, so GFY. I stopped in for a few minutes today right at opening (Sayurday), had some nice dances with on old fave Jax. She seems to be taking everything in stride, says some dancers are talking about migrating to Curves in Tucson, which would actually be kinda cool for me, depending on who they are. There were several veteran blondes holding court at a table in front of the DJ. Kelly, Reagan, Joy, Christian (gigantor nipples!), and another cute blonde that I didn't recognize. I would have gotten dances from any of them if they had gotten off their ass and wandered to my table, but they didn't so after some nice time with Jax I hit the door and headed out.
azdd
6 years ago
azdd, I used the ignore button long ago for SJG......now he's just a bad memory.
WetWilly
6 years ago
General HL update: According to an extremely reliable source, today was Butterfly's last day at Hi-Liter. She has retired. (For now.) CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
^^^ Never cared for her. I miss past Asians like Annabelle. She figured Las Vegas was more money.
Mate27
6 years ago
I never danced with Butterfly, she always seemed to ignore me. But she is a HL legend. Like prize fighters, retirement is not always final for a stripper.
rh48hr
6 years ago
Just another indicator of the times, they are a changing. I wasn’t a fanatic for B-Fly, but I did get dances from her, and loved her LD technique, sweet smile, and soft skin. Never took her to VIP, always just did a handful of songs on the floor. Her technique was good enough to LDK me a couple of times, when I wasn’t really planning g for it. She will be missed.
azdd
6 years ago
We'll see how this plays out. The monger in me hopes that this "retirement" means fewer visits by the local 5-0, as she was the focal point for many of the investigations launched at the club. Not to say she was the only reason, but she was the crux of multiple concerns by the Phoenix PD, and not just because of her mileage. CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
I never thought of Butterfly as having a rep as a dirty dancer, so it’s interesting that she was a focus of LE. I could envision other dancers making complaints or creating rumors about her because she was ALWAYS busy and made bank. Was LE interested in her because of her SE Asian heritage?
azdd
6 years ago
Butterfly was the dancer who’d tip out the most to the staff on a most consistent basis. Support staff will miss her the most, as she was a good source of revenue. Of course like NFL football goes, it’s next man (woman) up!
Mate27
6 years ago
you guys should boycott this club. spend your money at a place without this type of bullshit.
rogertex
6 years ago
azdd, if you don't live under a rock, you should. And if your Phoenix dancers are anything like you, I'll be just fine never even meeting them. And the same goes for you WetWilly SJG Bitcoin Plunges, Extending Bearish Run | CNBC, yippee! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88RoW605kdI Worst Cities To Live In Every State http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/worst-cities-to-live-in-every-state/ss-AArwgLY?ocid=ientp Albany Georgia, lowest median home price? Merced CA, near Fresno, also site of newest UC campus. Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX14smq21HE
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
BF is a big time favorite of mine. If she is taking a sabbatical I hope it is a short one. A honey that fine and talented belongs on the pole making bank. She's given me a lot of good entertainment. . I wish the best for her. So fine.
Lone_Wolf
6 years ago
Butterfly, Amanda and Shelby that is a lot of tip put gone. They must be serious about cleaning the club up.
Chrisjenk94
6 years ago
I don't think I've ever spent nothing at this club before today. Very low energy, even at 2 pm dancers still doing 2-song sets. Really had the B-team (and lower) out today. Didn't even have a waitress ask me if I wanted a drink in the 2 hours I was there. Place was 50-80% full during my time, dances definitely were being given, but none for me. Left at 3 pm with the same exact amount I started with. /sigh CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
It’s tourist season. HL can survive the next 4 months on air dances, vague VIP promises of a good time, and Cuban dancers. We’ll see what kind of shape the club is in when May rolls around.
mark94
6 years ago
Hey CP, I was at the HL at noon on Tuesday and had the same reaction. Few PLs and only a handful of dancers. I think I recognized three of them. I only stayed about 30 minutes before leaving with my only expenditure, a bottle of water.
azdd
6 years ago
I danced with Butterfly in VIP countless times, but she got ultra jealous of another of my faves 6 months ago, another Asian lady, and we haven't danced since. In my experience, she was high mileage in every way, and it doesn't surprise me she is gone. If she's gone from HiLiter, her income will inevitably plummet.
WetWilly
6 years ago
Something just occurred to me. It has been clear to me that one or more disgruntled dancers have been ratting out the dirty dancers to LE, and in the TUSCL discussion forum. With the new crew of dancers, I wonder if management has been cleaning house to get rid of leaks. That’s what I’d do.
mark94
6 years ago
Why are people posting dancer names on this thread? SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
Butterfly is still working the club, and she may have been the best looking talent in the club during the shift I visited. It has been over a month since I was there before this latest visit, and I can definitely say there was nobody that interested me. Like CP, I only had to purchase one drink before figuring out I wasn’t buying any dances. I’m sure it will pick up after the New Year.
Mate27
6 years ago
Man after visiting follies going back to hiliter with the all changes is going to be a buzzkill for me. So disappointing. Someone give me a reason to be optimistic because hiiter sucks now! at least for me
davindude
6 years ago
I’m going to pay a visit next week. Between holidays and bowl games, this week may not reflect the current state of HL I’m a creature of habit when it comes to dancers. I hope some of my faves stay on at HL, where fun can still be had in VIP. Either way, I’ll invest time in a few other clubs to find my lost faves. Is that stalking ?
mark94
6 years ago
Ok, so Butterfly was working today, so that "reliable source" (fucking blonde dancer) was completely full of it. My bad, guys. Was at HL today, and, combined with my last couple visits, really depresses me. As Much as I have been saying the sky is not falling, maybe it is starting to slip a bit. Another Friday afternoon with the place well less than half full, another group of mostly mediocre dancers, and still lame floor rules. I bailed after 90 minutes of hoping for more and better (and not finding it), saw a favorite pulling up in her Corvette as I was in the parking lot, and split for greener pastures, which I found at another club in the form of another hot busty black dancer who whispered "Cum on my tits, Daddy" to me in VIP. Life was good again. CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
I love busty black chicks and their tits. Share th club, please. FYI: I was in Hiliter yesterday, and Thursday afternoon it was packed with standing room only from 1:00-3:00. There were some decent girls, Ariel, Candy, some Asian girl who I forget the name of, Rexi (Asian driving a Corvette), Brittany, and a few other girls who are good. My guess is there were 30 girls working yesterday with a full house. Another FYI: two veteran dancers told me they can’t even grind out on the floor. Specifically told me we had to go to VIP for that type of play. Also, they said there are several signs up in their dressing room explaining the crackdown on the floor play. LE has come in several times over the past months, even with direct enforcement from watching sex traffickers. Cindy McCain’s push is having an impact maybe, but again I hold fast to another Super Bowl bid. Part of the process is what the local area law enforcement is doing to crack down on prostitution and sexual trafficking. Is $25/dance worth it at the HL? There’s better eye candy at BSC for $20 full contact, so unless some dancer can deliver on her promise of a naughty time in VIP at the HL, I’m staying away.
Mate27
6 years ago
@Meat72: I never have issues in VIP, I'll just leave it at that. Right girl, $25 per dance is a-ok. Floor dances from every girl but one over the last month have been lame. The one actually pulled my hands to her boobs and I was shocked but pleasantly surprised. Too bad she turned to have GPS. That you knew Rexie from me just identifying her car tells me you're legit. PM me for club details. I'm no longer publicly associating positive acts with clubs or dancers. CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
I’ve been staying away from HL lately. Even though VIP is still good with the right dancer, the combination of crowded club, unknown dancers, LE drama, and lame floor dances is too much for me. However if, as some suggest, the crowd sizes are diminishing ( as you’d expect), I might be willing to return.
mark94
6 years ago
^^^^^^ Front room makeout sessions, before even considering the back room. Sorry things have gotten messed up at HiLighter SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion