How much has a Rob or potential Rob pissed you off

Friday, December 22, 2017 9:05 PM
If you could pick out one time a Rob or potential Rob has pissed you off the most what would it be and why

11 comments

I gave her the. MackTruck treatment
MackTruck
6 years ago
Once had a girl tell me I owed her $20 more after I’d spent $200 in dances on her. I was out of cash so she wanted me to go to club’s atm and take out $20. The club’s atm charges you a $20 fee for any amount taken out. I wasn’t about to spend $20 to get $20 out for a girl who overcounted the songs just to get an extra $20...
warhawks
6 years ago
I paid for a thirty minutes of champagne one time and this bitch up front once the time starts runs to the bathroom for ten minutes and I didn't get any help from management to make this right That was fucking $300
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
Let's not even talk about how once she came back she danced on the wall...a fucking air dance for another ten minutes I only got ten minutes of full contact and no nut
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
Just another reason why i don't CR/VIP with someone i don't know...
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
Damn Right...lesson learned
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
I was at Trap once and waited a whle for this chick. She became available and I went for it. Should've known something was wrong when she asked for a drink, but eagerly awaiting will make you do stupid things sometimes. Got two songs. Chick said it was three. It wasn't that she overcounted: we've all dealt with that. This silly ----- tried to tell me that they played one of the songs twice in a row. I put $30 on the bar and left.
IHearVoices
6 years ago
I once went to this club where the girl wanted $40 for a dance, that's ONE dance. PLUS I had to buy her a $20 drink, and tip the waitress $10. No wonder the club was nearly empty.
JackScott
6 years ago
I once got a dance from this one chick gave her a Jackson, she promised the world and gave me nothing... Stopped the dances early. Asked for my remaining change- she ran off into the dressing room never to be seen again, even after I told management... From then on I’ve totally ignored her; no money from me. Fast forward to today, she’s always trying to be extra nice and friendly to get back on my good side. Nope.
BigPoppa99
6 years ago
Damn ROBs are the worst. Thats why I just cant do the trying out all different types of dancers and shit. Once u experience one ROB that night, it fucks up your whole night.
Rickberge
6 years ago
Spearmint Rhino downtown LA 5 years ago, bitch does 3 dances, and the days it’s $200. I was young and naive and just paid her. Never again would I do that - I would call the bouncer over and get that bitch fired. $25 dance special was going on. Also had another bitch at a club in San Diego. Dance is over give her $200 expecting change, she keeps all the money. This has happened several times. Never again do I accept it now I get management if this happens. Also had another girl saying we went over, and asked for more money. That happens, and it’s stupid. Do not allow to get taken advantage of
Tigerr619
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion