Fleshlight: is it worth it?

Sunday, December 24, 2017 3:47 PM
Quick question: with Christmas around the corner, I’m thinking of gifting myself with a flesh light, probably one of the featured girls models. But I’m curious, are they worth the price? I’ve always been curious, but it seems like a lot of money for something I can do for free. Extras at the club also give the desired result with an actual person, though since extras cost extra, I’m wondering if a flesh light might be fun in between paychecks. Thoughts? Recommendations?

14 comments

Some guys fuck fences, some guys fuck plastic tubes. Whatever works for you.
ppwh
6 years ago
If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it.
grand1511
6 years ago
What is a flesh light?
flagooner
6 years ago
I just accidentally a fleshlight. Is this bad?
Subraman
6 years ago
http://i-fleshlight.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-accidentally-fleshlight-whole-thing.html?m=1
Subraman
6 years ago
Bought one when I was 16. Fucking terrible, feels nothing like a pussy and a bitch to clean.
JordanBelfort
6 years ago
Of course it doesn't feel like a pussy. But those things are 100% awesome. I own 5. Shop around at fleshassist and pick one you're sure to like. The best way to use them is not to use your hands on it. Prop it between some pillows and fuck it.
Bemushroomed
6 years ago
"I just accidentally a fleshlight" ____ Why is omitting verbs considered humor?
RandomMember
6 years ago
I just accidentally a bitcoin
RandomMember
6 years ago
I'd go with a Tenga or vibrator instead. If you have a combination bath tub, you can also try kneeling down in front of the faucet and putting the glans of your dick under the water which usually comes out fast enough to give you a pleasant enough feeling to get yourself off.
Liwet
6 years ago
-->"I just accidentally a bitcoin" The whole thing?
Subraman
6 years ago
Awe. Come on vm. Don’t be so stingy; it’s Christmas!
Bj99
6 years ago
Is it worth the money? Not really. You might get a little bit of pleasure out of it but as soon as it stops doing the job that you need it to do, you'll sit there with buyer's remorse thinking about all of the extra mileage that you could have purchased with the money instead.
JackScott
6 years ago
Invest wisely and buy one of the next generation sex robots.... the pocket device blows and not necessarily in the way that it is marketed to ....
Hugh_G_Rection
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion