PH DET CLOSED

Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:41 PM
A dancer was on her Snapchat saying that Vice came thru and closed Penthouse today due to drug use. Another dancer on her Instagram said that it was closed due to a power issue and it'll be closed for three weeks. Can someone confirm this??

24 comments

jackslash - get on this!
shailynn
6 years ago
Hmm... if true, the three week time frame sounds more like a liquor license violation.
warhawks
6 years ago
Rumors of the Penthouse closing have proved wrong in the past. I'll try to check it out and report back on whether the curtains are still up. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.
jackslash
6 years ago
Slash to the rescue!
Longball300
6 years ago
On a lighter note Sams Club closed 63 stores yesterday without any advance notice. ;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
You ever try to get a lap dance at Sam's Club ?? :)
vincemichaels
6 years ago
I love it. News comes from a strippers Snapchat now lol! They need to rewire the entire club because some stripper dropped jackslashs lasagna on an electrical outlet causing the entire fusebox to short out.
shailynn
6 years ago
Thanks, I guess updating FB, Instagram, or twitter is too much to hope for from them?
Chitownsparty
6 years ago
I just read a comment on another forum that Penthouse is open, but they are going to be without curtains for 3 weeks. [view link]
s275ironman
6 years ago
Was just there and yes it's closed until February
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
You are in Detwaa, Juice ???
vincemichaels
6 years ago
I was...just flew back
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
Aaaaargh, how was Douchester's BJ ? Sloppy and bad, most likely. :)
vincemichaels
6 years ago
Looked like they had been opened when I drove by at 2:30 AM last night. Called today and they said they are open. A dancer from Penthouse said the curtains were already down. Otherwise could be hearsay one way or the other.
zef8mich
6 years ago
Don’t listen to Juice. He doesn’t fly. He only takes Greyhound buses or rides a bike. Hell, he runs out of gas he’s so broke how the fuck can he afford a plane ticket, let alone the Penthouse cover charge? Bunch of fake news from that guy.
warhawks
6 years ago
Oh yeah, warhawks, I thought it might be real for a millisecond or 2, but just rolled with the punches. :)
vincemichaels
6 years ago
Yea I heard that. One of my CF's texted me Flight Club also was raided. Thats a bit odd since its in Inkster and there has not been allot of police activity like at the Detroit clubs.
Uprightcitizen
6 years ago
So what happens when curtains are down? Does it turn into a normal strip club strip club? Can’t imagine the girls are too happy and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the ladies didn’t give a fuck and would continue doing what they do if it were allowed. Was just there a couple weeks ago, guess it’s too late to give a proper review lol
Playademan
6 years ago
When I picture Juice heading north in on a plane with the tray table down, it always makes me laugh. Juice... who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Juice... headed for Detroit.
l00ber
6 years ago
Auto show is in town and the media and politicians are out making a deal about human trafficking. Owners/management should have been really aggressive at making sure the girls are not violating too many of the dancing laws.
DR99
6 years ago
^ If that is the case, then won't it be business as usual once the Auto Show is over?
s275ironman
6 years ago
This is a big development. Guess at this point am interested in the following: -Coliseum- what is their fate these next few weeks regarding VIP and their curtains? -Flight Club - is it true they were just raided? Any fallout? -Truth - the new big club that just opened on 8 Mile I believe New Year’s Eve. Haven’t really read anything about the club yet. VIP? Curtains? -Penthouse - have read curtains back up in 3 weeks to closed down in 3 weeks. In the meantime will be curious to read what people are hearing.
maho
6 years ago
Just curious if anyone can confirm Flight Club raid or if it was just a rumor?
dancewdcpa
6 years ago
@DR99 you're correct I believe the Auto Show has something to do with it because of the human trafficking issue DETROIT has. HOWEVER, every executive worth a damn at big auto makers and suppliers is in town. Best believe they want to be taken care of so it sucks because PH is losing big money
PrimetimeSchein
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion