Stripper Instagrams

Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:17 PM
Just curious if anyone knows any hot stripper instagram profiles to follow, particularly any from the girls in COI like Alyssa, Suki, or Andrea? I follow a few from girls at DejaVu Hollywood and those always get me excited to go to the clubs and visit in person. Probably a lame post, but hey I like Instagram and I like seeing hot pics, what can I say?

10 comments

I don't follow girls on Intagram - I usually just follow them home after the club - I'm not creepy like that
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
I don't think following a dancer on social media is creepy. I probably follow 9 or 10 and inbox some on occasion.
lapdanceking82
6 years ago
I was creepy long before instagram. Social media allows me to take the creepiness to the next level
K
6 years ago
Just go to the clubs insta page. Sometimes the pics are tagged.
thedude111222
6 years ago
I didn't realize this was a thing. Until I did a review where I told that a dancer gave me her Instagram to follow. Within hours I get private messages as well as comments right in the review asking me for the dancers IG. If the profile is public, no worries. But if they set it to private I would think that's because they don't want any random person having it. That said, I think it's a good marketing tactic for these dancers. Like the OP said, he likes Instagram and loves seeing hot pics. That's right up these girls alley. They could drum up to their own business via simple slutty pictures. Curious to see the responses.
TFP
6 years ago
Still, if you know those girls from their clubs, you should just ask them. Maybe they'll put you on their regular texting lists. How many guys here have a strip club business card to hand out? What does it say on it and what info does it give? SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
What the fuck is instagram
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
Do a search in IG for Fitmonkee. She's a busty Phoenix dancer, with an open profile!
azdd
6 years ago
Thedude offers good advice. The clubs insta page should be a good starting point. You might find what you are looking for by starting there.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
Some of the girls have multiple IG accounts. The ones I know ( and it is pretty easy once you have one because they follow other strippers to find others) tend to have their accounts set up so they look like they are something besides strippers--Models, actresses, small business owners. I know one or two only that actually admits they are a stripper on their social media. Expect to see a fair amount of posturing and talking about "making their own brand".
Warrenboy75
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion