Too many clothes

Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:09 PM
What are your feelings on dancers who wear an over abundance of clothes in a strip club. I believe that they have something hide. Baby weight, diseases, etc. I want to hear your thoughts

28 comments

I don't like it when thinking about taking a girl to VIP. If she isn't my taste then I don't care when watching her on the stage. I just don't like going back to VIP and her legs are fully covered, she is wearing a one piece lingerie. No skin to touch so I definitely prefer less clothing. Soft skin is a must for me, be it legs, tits, ass, stomach, back etc.
galiziabob.sabbatical
6 years ago
You don't mean covering tits, pussy, or ass. You mean covering other places and mid section? Are these just looking places, or are girls jumping onto laps and getting friendly? SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
Are you serious? Where are these girls....lol
max_starr
6 years ago
There are some girls who wear gowns, and even more incredibly, there are guys who prefer them. For some people, an evocation of elegance is perhaps more important than all the tawdry details. For me, give me the tawdry details, I want to see everything. While I do think that some strategic covering-up really works (clingy cotton top instead of a bra, boyshorts or short skirt instead of a thong), most of the time, the more skin, the better.
Subraman
6 years ago
Hiding something can often be the case. For me and my "niche SCing", I sometimes stay away from girls with too-much clothing, or more-so some type of "elaborate/complicated" outfit, b/c they may not want to go thru the trouble of taking it off. I hit small black clubs where "customer service" is not always the best - in these clubs at times the girl does nothing more than shake her ass in front of the dude w/o taking anything off and the dudes just sit there and don't say anything and pay for those dances - thus I've had situations where the dancer will try to do the same shit to me, just twerk in front of me w/o taking anything off, and when I ask them to take off their outfit they usually do but sometimes they say it's too-much of a pain to take it off, or it'll mess up their hairdo; or sometimes it takes them half the song to take the damn thing off - thus if she's overly-dressed, in my case/situation I at times pass on her b/c I don't wanna deal with that.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Yes, there are different ways, but extreme nudity is only necessary when it is hands off. Otherwise I am perfectly capable of engaging with her and undressing her myself. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
I’ve got no issue with a dancer in a bikini type of outfit (that’s the norm for strip clubs in my area). But if a dancer wears a dress or covers up more - I think she’s hiding something that makes her feel uncomfortable. If the club has the dancers do stage sets - then that should help to show more of a dancers body (as she should disrobe to a bra and panties).
Cashman1234
6 years ago
It usually doesnt bother me long as they arent covering their tits. But you're right. In a lot of cases they could be hiding something.
chessmaster
6 years ago
I like women in dresses. But best of all is: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=54058 SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
^^^^^ Buying Dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session. You can get her clothes off or get under them. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. For me it is more important that I get along with a girl and really like her, than comparing her to other girls. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
Any stripper wearing too much i.e. a fucking gown is wasting her time even glancing in my direction. Not interested in the slightest.
JohnTitor
6 years ago
Two of the girls at my regular club are always super cold. One wears a full bathrobe when not on stage. The other one I've seen in football jerseys, a flannel shirt, a sweater and a jacket as she trolls for the dollar parade and LD solicitation. Both have amazing, lithe bodies too, but they should probably be working in clubs that keep the temperate above 80 degrees.
orangepicture
6 years ago
I don't mind gowns in a club, so long as it is super tight on the girl and LOW cut in the front.
orangepicture
6 years ago
I am actually in the camp of guys that prefer gowns. I enjoy the suspense. For me it must be a real cocktail dress or look like one, cheap obvious stripper gowns don't do anything for me. There can be other advantages to gown clubs. In my area there is a gown club which seems to employ much hotter girls that tend to be highly intelligent and better spoken. The dances tend to be the slower more sensual style I like anyway. Mileage is surprisingly pretty good and the dance prices are the same as everywhere else. There can be occasions where you could be disappointed when the dress comes off. But that is really unusual as the general nature of the system weeds that out. Guys at gown clubs expect lengthy conversation first so a girl with a weird c-section scar or hidden flabby-ness will never get more than a single dance and end up quitting. At least that's my theory.
PaulDrake
6 years ago
I can’t speak for other club, but some of the hottest girls at my club tend to wear sweaters and hoodies. It’s bc it gets cold! I always take mine off on stage, and it’s funny to see how guys react lol. But sad too.. bc I’m really cold sometimes on the floor, and prolly losing money.
Bj99
6 years ago
^ definitely, at least for me. I go to a SC to see skin - if I see a girl in a damn robe or jacket/hoodie; highly-likely she's off my-list - I'm constantly scoping the floor, even more-so than the stage, looking for girls I like and one in a robe/jacket/hoodie is not what I'm looking for
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
exactly what Chulo said
JohnTitor
6 years ago
I actually pretty much always scratch off my list any stripper wearing those thick leggings covering the leg from toes to above the knee. It looks stupid, especially under heels. Sheer stockings are fine, but i am always seeking the most skin exposure. Always.
JohnTitor
6 years ago
I tend to agree with Papi, but some girls are so they look good in anything (Zoolander Garbage Collection). I’m willing to pay for a floor dance to confirm).
doctorevil
6 years ago
I like strippers in slutty civvie style outfits, secretary, nurse, cheerleader, etc Luckily, the clubs I go to have $10 full nude table dances, so if I want to see her naked it's easy to arrange. Plus, then I get to watch her strip out of the civvie outfit and then watch her put it back on again.
joc13
6 years ago
My feelings are all over the place on this. My original ATF a dancer named Carter that Danced at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus always wore a gown and she was the most popular dancer in the club. The only time I ever saw her without a gown on, she was wearing A NASCAR drivers uniform and she brought the house down. But when that gown came off, you knew why she was so well liked. On the other hand these damn Cuban dancers at Follies are pissing off a lot of customers. The don't take off their bottoms off on the first song and some never do. This is rubbing off on the other dancers. I do notice a few girls walking around with jackets and sweaters because the club is so cold that I don't blame them. They do get rid of them for dances, etc. And yes those one piece outfits do cover up a lot of ugly bellies. I always tell dancers to buy outfits that are easy to get into and out of.
shadowcat
6 years ago
There is one dancer with a real bitchy , I am better than the rest of the dancers here attitude at one of the clubs I used to frequent. She dressed up in what she must have considered to be in a high class manner. She would wear a velvety dress, long up to the elbows gloves, stockings, long leather thigh high boots. I have only met two dancers who dressed that way who were in any way sexy, she wasn't one of them. On stage she would do a very slow almost burlesque strip tease like she thought she was some sort of feature dancer. She was probably hot years ago, before one too many trips to the plastic surgeon. She seemed to have a small vocal following, but to me her stuck up pushy manner was a real turn off. So you never know what reason a dancer would over dress.
rl27
6 years ago
I get annoyed by complex outfits that cause the girl to waste half of the first dance getting undressed. Also in my experience anything substantial covering the tummy is there for a reason. I will actually pass on an otherwise attractive girl if I suspect I will be treated to a beer/baby belly when she gets undressed.
goldmongerATL
6 years ago
Count me among those who avoid girls with a lot of clothes on, especially shit that doesn't come off easy or at all. Even things like those fishnet bodysuits that don't hide anything are enough to make me skip getting a dance and 100% write off getting more. I hate clubs where the girls wear gowns, I hate it even more at clubs where they only do it on certain days of the week. I like my strippers naked.
Dolfan
6 years ago
when you say too many clothes, i know exactly what you mean. in my experience, this doesn't happen too often, and even when it does, its just a MINOR annoyance to me. i'm usually not into blondes, but one time this blonde who peaked my interest was sitting at my table talking and she was wearing this one piece dress that covered everything up. when she first walked over to sit with me, i wasn't positive she was a dancer because it wasn't very obvious based on what she was wearing. those one piece outfits tend to be the ones that cover a large portion of their body
GoVikings
6 years ago
I'd keep you warm BJ.
flagooner
6 years ago
clothes don't mean much to me. It's whats under the clothes that counts
lapdanceking82
6 years ago
Around here is often City Ordinance or Club rules that determine that. Like having to wear 4 articles of clothing on the floor.
Dominic77
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion