Trapeze - Fort Lauderdale

Monday, February 19, 2018 10:18 AM
Has anyone been here before or heard anything about this place?? I know this is a SC website but it would be nice to discuss a Swingers club for once and kind of see the difference. If you've been to any kind of swingers club, how was your experience? Would you go back? Did you go by yourself or bring a mate?

4 comments

I’ve been there a few times. It’s pretty upscale and have always gone with a female. The back room there looked like a scene from Caligula. One thing I remember is the food was great. They had dinner and about 3:00 am they started cooking breakfast.
lotsoffun201
6 years ago
I've never been, but am a bit curious. A stripper/friend has asked to go a few times, she's lately been hinting her other stripper friend wants to go with us.
Dolfan
6 years ago
There is a Trapeze in Atlanta too that is listed on TUSCL. I think they may be sister clubs. I have no interest in going to any swingers club. If I'm on a date with a hot chick why would I want to share her with a bunch of strangers?
shadowcat
6 years ago
Most of these places require couples. So if you wanna bang somebody wife or girl, you need a date. What better than a stripper u have no attachment to.
scgato
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion