Super Ghonorrea

Monday, April 16, 2018 8:16 PM
Apparently there's a new strand of Ghonorrea that resists antibiotics and medicine that's some scary shit. My question to the board is: With all the diseases out there nowadays. Why do you choose to BBBJ or even attempt to do BBFS? Obviously it feels significantly better but with girls such as these. Is the risk really worth it?

11 comments

Can't catch it if you already have it..
Special32k
6 years ago
AFAIK BBBJ and BBFS are not at the same level w.r.t. STD transmission. I don't think there are too-many pro BBFS guys on here - some guys may do it OTC w/ a single fave they've known for a while which is still risky but less risky than BBFS w/ random-strippers. It also makes a difference where one is in life - if one is young and looking to marry and have a family; or has a family to support, one should be more careful - if you're past 50 w/ grown kids you may decide "to live a little" - it's a personal choice w/ def risks involved.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Super gonorrhea has been on TUSCL since before I was here, a strain called Super Jagoff Gonorrhea, AKA SJG.
TheeOSU
6 years ago
Gross. And I think I've heard of this at least a year or so. I don't think it is completely immune to antibiotics. More of a MRSA type thing, right? Where you can't just take whatever the standard bacterial STD pill is, you need some super strong antibiotics cocktail sorta thing?
NinaBambina
6 years ago
If prostitution was legalized like in other countries, sex-workers would be required to get tested weekly in order to work and everyone would be better off/safer - instead in this country we keep on pretending that P4P is some kind of grave sin but in the end a lot of people do it even some/many of those that pretend to be fervently against it.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Super Gonorrhea is the worst super hero.
jackslash
6 years ago
Super Gonorrhea? I'll take the soup!
shadowcat
6 years ago
That’s why I just do LDK - safest way
DrunkPraetorian
6 years ago
I think Papi offers good insight regarding why some do what we do. I won’t do BBFS with any p4p provider. The disease risk is lower with BBBJ - but I’m sure there is still a risk. TheeOSU - very well done! Lol! That disease has plagued this site for a long time.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
I recently read an article on antibiotic resistance. The bottom line is that there are dozens of new alternative antibiotics under development, and while they all won’t work out a few almost certainly will. Overall I’m much more worried that Biden could be elected president.
JohnSmith69
6 years ago
I'm risk adverse. Stuff like this doesn't convince me to change my ways. Even if the chances are incredibly low, it's like they say about the megabucks lottery... someone has to win every week.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion