So Flo Vacation

Monday, May 7, 2018 7:15 AM
Morning my fellow mongers! I'll be in SoFlo soon and this will be my first time hitting the clubs down there. From talks with the Jedi Master (Papi) I already have an idea of what to expect and places to hit. So far I have: Tootsies, Diamond Dolls, and Booby Trap Doral. I aim to make sure I'm satisfied when I leave a club so that's my focus I mean I club in Detroit. Is there any clubs I should or shouldn't visit during my trip down there? I combed thru reviews but it's always nice to ask the masses. If anyone wants to meet up or wants to give some critical info/advice then DM me I also need info on dress code. Detroit can be a little strict so I wasn't sure how SoFlo clubs were

12 comments

Papi is the gold standard for clubbing down there if you want info in N Broward or Palm Beach PM me Dress code is shorts t-shirt and sandals just about anywhere.
twentyfive
6 years ago
Tootsie's and Dean's Gold were my favorites the one time I was in Miami. Scarlett's had attractive dancers, but they were a little standoffish. As for dress code, follow Papi's example: Three piece suit.
jackslash
6 years ago
^^^Papi’s three piece suits are shorts, t-shirt, and sandals, occasionally a ball cap backwards to pull it all together. ;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
I would say three thumbs up for Diamond Dolls if you like latinas.
Uprightcitizen
6 years ago
Cheetah's-Hallandale is worth checking out. No extras, but a fantastic grind dance during the day shift. At night, I would also add Deans Gold. Deans is one of the few Miami area clubs where all the girls aren't Latina.
Warrior15
6 years ago
I've read Dean's Gold and those prices are extremely expensive
PrimetimeSchein
6 years ago
Hmm...... Depends on what you want at Deans. The dances in the side room are only $20 each and I had a lot of fun in that room. But if you want to do VIP at Deans, then yeah, you are going to spend a bit. You are going to get what you want in VIP there though. If you goal is to get the most BANG for your buck, then Diamond Dolls in Pompano is your best bet.
Warrior15
6 years ago
If you want a detailed recommendation you've got to provide details. Tell us more about what you want. Day/Night? Hottest girls? Most variety? Sluttiest? Drink specials? Room specials? What's important to you. If you're in or willing to go to N. Broward, you may love Diamond Dolls but you may hate it if you're the type who likes to chat with his stripper or if you need more than 3 songs (~9mins) to do your thing. If you prefer darker skin and a lower price tag, Porthole up the street may be more your speed. If you prefer a longer time in the room, Booby Trap and 4Play have 30-minute rooms for $50 + 100-150 for the girls, but don't have the same kind of girls as Diamond Dolls. If you're down further south, maybe you wanna hit up Body Club. Those $5 table dances can be a blast, and most of the girls are a good time in the $25 private area. I like Deans, and on off days the prices aren't that high. On Weekend nights it does get a bit pricey though. That's the reason Tootsies is so often the "easy" recommendation. It's large and capable of satisfying most styles of clubbers over most days, even if its not really the best for any one particular thing. It's all about your preference. There are a lot of clubs and a lot of square miles in S. FL. There are a few that just plain suck, but really its about finding the one that matches your preferences.
Dolfan
6 years ago
If you have money Dean's Gold is my South Florida favorite, but just for laps, as anything more is so expensive it makes a pro coming to your hotel more economical. Great variety of dancers, which is becoming unusual in South Florida and laps are cheap compared to the quality of the dancers.
skibum609
6 years ago
twentyfive will meet you as long as it's after his early bird special dinner.
shailynn
6 years ago
Or I’ll meet you for the senior special. Early bird is a protected species here in Florida.
twentyfive
6 years ago
If you don’t care about the open dance room at cheetah Hallandale, the girls will do a min of a handjob as part of the dance. Security Guy waking around don’t care. Playmates is also pretty good. Sometimes got some young fresh off the boat cubans. VIP room is too expensive at $100. Girl will usually take another 200-250 max. BT’s down in south Miami is basically $150-$200 total. Don’t valet there lol.
scgato
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion