Miss the Top 40 list.

Monday, May 14, 2018 2:37 PM
Miss the TOP 40 list, I was a TOP 40 reviewer and miss seeing that status. Along with TOP 40 clubs, anyone have thought on the importance or interest in this function?

24 comments

Yeh I liked it too.
doctorevil
6 years ago
I liked to see the top 40 clubs based on multiple factors. Like any list, they were good for debate.
TxVegas
6 years ago
I agree. I'd like to see the Top 40 lists come back.
Warrior15
6 years ago
I also miss the Top 40 lists, but as I recall they were constantly changing on a daily basis for the final month or two before they got removed. I also recall a recent discussion where founder said that the Top 40 lists will return.
s275ironman
6 years ago
Hey Pete.
wallanon
6 years ago
You can create your own top 40 by individually going through each state and then city. I'd imagine that would take hundreds of hours so I have no idea why top 40 was removed
lolruned
6 years ago
You can create your own top 40 by individually going through each state and then city. I'd imagine that would take hundreds of hours so I have no idea why top 40 was removed
lolruned
6 years ago
I never used it so I didn't even notice it was gone, but I do recall reading that many of the veteran mongers thought it wasn't very accurate.
TheeOSU
6 years ago
There were several lists. The rankings of clubs was debatable, but there is a discussion topic in itself. Then there were lists ranking the posters. Most reviews, etc. I was pretty amazed at how many Reviews some of the members had done.
Warrior15
6 years ago
Add my vote for bringing the Top 40 lists back.
EastCoaster
6 years ago
What happened to Casey Kasem?
flagooner
6 years ago
What happened to Casey Kasem?
flagooner
6 years ago
I would like to see the Top 40 list return. I used to plan my travel around it.
Trenchcoat
6 years ago
I imagine that this feature along with the articles feature is on hold until Founder has the time to redo them the way he wants them. This is just a hobby for him.
shadowcat
6 years ago
I don't see why they have to be taken offline while being redone
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
^ founder needed to check your trusts he’s doing an audit ;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
I totally agree. Bring them back. I know I would have never gone to Hong Kong in Tijuana if it weren't for that Top Club list. Now, I'm being told that I"m in the Tijuana Clique.
Warrior15
6 years ago
LOL
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
And while he’s doing repairs we need a sarcasm and an irony button, maybe even a top 40 snark list ;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
I imagine his wish list from members is pretty long.
shadowcat
6 years ago
^ I imagine that’s snark ;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
"^ founder needed to check your trusts he’s doing an audit ;)" If that's a fact we won't get the top 40 lists back for a while. It's like auditing Hillary's "missing" emails.
flagooner
6 years ago
^ Or Donald Trumps tax returns;P
twentyfive
6 years ago
^ nice try
flagooner
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion