Birthday Celebration

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 8:04 AM
Okay fellow mongers I'm not looking to get trolled. This horse is turning 33 in August and I wanted to plan a trip to visit some clubs. Being a clubber in Detroit I'm looking for somewhere that has the extra hmph I'm looking for. I've already been to SoFlo and I don't want to burn myself out. What other cities would you recommend? Been thinking about the city of industry/ LA area. Phoenix seems like it's become quite watered down. Tijuana is out of the question. Willing to listen to what you guys suggest

20 comments

Dallas is pretty-good unless you insist on extras
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
You can hit Follies in ATL and see if it's your speed - good 2way nude floor dances and affordable extras ($150 to $200 with room)
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
East St Louis is pretty close
Uprightcitizen
6 years ago
Germany. FKK clubs. If you're going to treat yourself, then go large.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
I seriously would go to Toronto. It’s in driving distance and there’s some really nice massage parlors up there with hot women. I doubt you’re going to go anywhere and be more impressed with what you’ve already seen/can get in Detroit, so why not add a little something different. If you are truly interested in this PM me and I can guide you.
shailynn
6 years ago
Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico some place with palm trees
eyeofodin
6 years ago
Aruba is pretty nice.
twentyfive
6 years ago
True, Aruba is pretty nice.
eyeofodin
6 years ago
BigTezzy, why is Tijuana out of the question? Obviously, if you're willing to consider City of Industry/LA, it's not a question of distance. Just wondering.
EastCoaster
6 years ago
I don't understand why anyone would go to Tijuana. Over 150 murders this month alone and approaching 900 for the year.
eyeofodin
6 years ago
What types of girls are you looking for in the clubs? Looks, style, culture, etc. As you'd expect, some areas are better known for specific kinds of dancers than others.
wallanon
6 years ago
@eye...that's all Cartel violence, yes?
abqspencer
6 years ago
How many murders are in Chicago this year ? I felt safer walking around TJ than I did in parts of Los Angeles.
Warrior15
6 years ago
I have been going to TJ about once every two months for the past two years. No problems. If you stay in the zone or in the tourist area, your safer than you are in Detroit. If you are crossing TJ off of your list out of fear, you are missing a great adventure. Don't be stupid. Don't get stupid drunk. Remember that you are a guest in another country full of proud people, despite their problems. I was nervous my first time across the border. As stated, most of what you hear about is cartel violence and does not involve gringos. Indeed, violence in the zone is bad for business, so the locals keep things under control for the most part.
PutaTester
6 years ago
Concur with Ish and Shailynn.
bubba267
6 years ago
Warrior. About 650 murders in Chitown last year. I don't know the populations but I'd guess Chicago is many multiples greater. AB. Most of it is cartel related. Tahoe, I don't get how going to a whore house is a great adventure. And for fear playing a role, hell yes. If you need to do all you suggest to stay safe, how can that be a vacation destination for ones birthday? Trying to justify paying for pussy as an adventure?
eyeofodin
6 years ago
One step at a time: Going to a whore house is not a great adventure; going to TJ is, especially if one has spent most of their life avoiding adventure as a result of misplaced fear. I have been mongering to Nevada brothels, FKKs, Amsterdam, and more. I like the FKKs, but TJ is unique, vibrant, and entertaining. Staying safe anywhere requires a little effort. If you are stupid, an obnoxious drunk, or act entitled, you become a target wherever you are and might deserve what you get. (Was sober and minding my own business, but wandered into a dangerous situation in Frankfurt, overall a fairly safe city.) A few view Mexico as third world...it is, but that is no excuse for being obnoxious or thinking that the rules of basic human decency don't apply. Indeed, it is more important to be kind and polite in foreign countries than it is in the US. Americans have a poor reputation most everywhere. We must do our best to overcome that image. I agree that paying for pussy is not an adventure. Going to a foreign country, testing yourself in an environment where you do not speak the local language, experiencing another culture, partying with hundreds of girls that are willing to.... That is an adventure. If you are going to TJ just to drink and have sex, I agree that it is a total waste of your time and money compared to a few shots and the best rubber doll money can buy, abusing them in the safety of your own backyard. OTOH, if you want a story to tell....
PutaTester
6 years ago
Why the fuck are you asking a bunch of losers for advice for where to go on your Bday? You, sir, are a bigger loser than the rest of us.
flagooner
6 years ago
Tahoe--- try the 24 hour barber shops in Taiwan if adventure is needed. The culture is much less similar to the US than Mexico. Real adventure would be Singapore on the out skirts of the city where the truly poor live or Bangladesh. I have not been to TJ in at least 25 years but it was the Mumbai of north america back then -- so maybe I'm biased.
eyeofodin
6 years ago
eyeofodin I am sure that we can agree that in the past 25 years there have been a few changes. For one, 25 years ago most of the girls working in the clubs had not yet been born. TJ has suffered/benefited from NAFTA. And your recommendation is not the kind of adventure that I am looking for.
PutaTester
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion