Reading Reviews

Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:07 PM
When did Founder change it that you have to click on each INDIVIDUAL review instead of all of them being available so that you can continuously read and scroll down. I find backing out of each review and clicking them one by one to open extremely tedious especially when doing recon on a club you aren't familiar with. Can this be fixed?

11 comments

Stop whining. Show founder some appreciation for once! Damn ungrateful members of TUSCL!
GoVikings
6 years ago
What are you talking about Willis? At the top there is a "Quick Display" and "Full Display" button
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Eww, just noticed this (usually only check for local reviews once every couple of days.) I agree with OP - it makes it hard to browse reviews when there's been multiples since I last checked. @Papi_Chulo: I'm not seeing that button even after a reload on the review page itself - I see something similar on the club list though. Where are you seeing it? I can't be -that- blind...
anon4231
6 years ago
Of course, I decide to click the "reviews" link at the top and see EXACTLY what Papi_Chulo was talking about. :P Check out an individual club's page though: [view link]
anon4231
6 years ago
Damn, yeah that's way different.
abqspencer
6 years ago
Oh - ok - the OP did not specify which reviews he was looking at (Daily Reviews of all clubs vs reviews within a specific club's page). Yeah - that is odd - no bueno - only the quick-view in the club's page - I assume Founder is making changes and this may not be the final-product?
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Seems like founder is just changing stuff just to change it. There was nothing wrong with it before, unless founder just didnt like it.
chessmaster
6 years ago
Sorry Papi I meant reviews within a clubs page. I don't think there was any issue before so I'm not sure why he changed it. Wish it could go back to the original way
PrimetimeSchein
6 years ago
sorry founder. butt... i find it annoying that i don’t have all the rest of the reviews right there.
Jascoi
6 years ago
I like the old way too? I like clicking into the club's review page and then being able to scroll down and read all the reviews instead of clicking in and out of them.
Liwet
6 years ago
Yep. I noticed this too. Not really digging it.
Eve
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion