Changing Seasons

Sunday, June 3, 2018 5:30 AM
We all know that the summer can affect clubbing. For some areas it increases the dancer talent, in some areas it drops drastically. So, I wanted to pose a question to the PLs of the board. Is there a certain time of year you club less than normal? Is there a certain season you club more than normal. If so why?

21 comments

I tend to club less when it’s nice out, and I can go do outdoor stuff.
georgmicrodong
6 years ago
No to both questions But from what I’ve heard.....clubs are slow during June and July Apparently the months that start with the letter J is when business really starts to slow down for strippers
GoVikings
6 years ago
i still haven’t figured it out. i think my visits to tijuana screws up my logical abilities to pay attention to such details.
Jascoi
6 years ago
i will say that when it is nice out it increases the chance of seeing nicer scenery (women) on my trips to the strip club.
Jascoi
6 years ago
In general,I don't take the seasons into account. To the extent that time of year matters to me at all -- I tend to like to SC when the clubs are relatively more slow, so I try (but don't always succeed) to pick up my SCing when I feel like I get the most bang for the buck. That means SCing more frequently during the summer slowdown, the mid-December to early January slowdown, and the pre-April-15 slowdown.
Subraman
6 years ago
I don’t club by seasons or when I think the clubbing is prime, I go more based on my mood. I tend to burn out and get tired of clubs in general for stretches so I do other things until I’m in the mood for clubs again. Also, other hobbies dictate my activity too. So if the fishing is good, I’m not going to be at the clubs.
Huntsman
6 years ago
Generally summer is the off season. Family vacations and an abundance of other activities take away some of the discretionary money.
shadowcat
6 years ago
For me, more often during the Spring and less often around the Christmas holiday shopping season. I do go regularly during the Summer and early Fall months, but not as often as during the Spring months. I hardly ever go between Halloween and New Years because the money I would spend at the club usually goes towards buying Christmas presents.
s275ironman
6 years ago
I have a harder time getting out in the summer, but it isn't because of any change in the clubs.
flagooner
6 years ago
I have a harder time getting out in the summer, but it isn't because of any change in the clubs.
flagooner
6 years ago
Well there is that condition, called summer vagina ;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
I'm horny year round
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
But I agree, seems summer slows down in many clubs not only bc custies are busy with other stuff but so are dancers that also take vacations and/or have kids out of school they need to look after.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
No. I club when something interesting might happen. The other day I went to a few clubs just because I was in a new town.
wallanon
6 years ago
Presummer and Summer is very slow at the clubs where I go..Most of the dancers go on vacation or go back to their homes if they are students. In other seasons,the club is too busy with 40 to 50 dancers during night shifts.
Darkblue999
6 years ago
An experienced veteran stripper once told me she made bank between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Her logic was that wives were out Christmas shopping allowing hubby free time to go get a holiday blow job. She also made lots on private Christmas parties. She said at her club the rest of the winter was slow but business picked up as the weather improved. Too many variables to draw conclusions.
gawker
6 years ago
I club more when the roads are not icy and snowy... because it is a long commute to any club I actually like.
mjx01
6 years ago
I find myself more interested in clubbing in the summer. I like getting outdoors to run and enjoy the warm weather. But I also think more about pussy when I’m sweaty and worked up.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
I club mostly spring - fall. The only time I really avoid it is during the winter because of the conditions and all the layers of clothes
PrimetimeSchein
6 years ago
Most of the time when I go it is a last minute decision so time of year means very little to me although I tend to be less busy in the Spring and Summer with work and other commitments. From a dancers point of view ( at least what I have been told by a few that I knew/know outside of the clubs) the slow season starts in April and gets progressively slower until July and doesn't pick back up until the middle to end of September. This comes from girls I know that work or worked in Ohio, PA, Maryland, Michigan, and Las Vegas.
Warrenboy75
6 years ago
I work as little as I can get away with during the summer, so it's easier for me to get to day shift at Follies. I find I go to the club more during football season since going out to watch football games is an easy excuse to be out. Once it starts getting dark at 530pm during the winter, I tend to go more cause it's too depressing to just go home.
joc13
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion