Clubbing on a budget

Saturday, July 7, 2018 4:18 PM
What's the smallest amount of money you've ever walked into the club with and had a badass time...

33 comments

I don't budget for anything - I kinda know what I can afford - when I SC what's on my mind is having a good-time; not sticking to an exact cutoff or trying to spend the least possible - thus I don't recall what's the least I've spent and still had a good-time - usually if I spend little in a club it's b/c I'm not having a good-time. Not trying to say my method is a wi$e one; but that's how I PL-roll.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
If my funds are suspect where I only have a small amount of $$$, then I don't SC. When I didn't make decent $$$ I didn't bother w/ SCs b/c I had more pressing needs.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Tbh, I cannot walk into a club with a short stack and have a good time. If I feel too limited or have to worry about overspending, then I prefer not to club at all as I feel too limited and distracted. With that said, I have certainly had nights where I had a great time for far less money than I expected to spend - maybe a bit less than $300 all in including a good nut. But I don't go out expecting that.
rickdugan
6 years ago
This is an expensive hobby. I remember long ago walking into strip clubs with less than $50 in my pocket. What did I think I was going to do with that?
jackslash
6 years ago
I think that I’ve spent more to try and turn a bad night into a good one (unsuccessfully). So maybe in retrospect - on the nights when I spent less - I really did have a better time? Based on that logic - $300 - for a good time seems reasonable.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
When I was young I used to go to the club with less than $100 and had a good time getting 3 or 4 lapdances and doing some stage tipping. Then one night after I got my first bonus check from work I found my way to VIP and quickly realized how to have real fun in a strip club. Now I wouldn't go to the club with less than $500 on me and generally bring around $750. While I usually only spend around $2-400 I would hate to find myself missing out because I didn't bring enough cash.
whodey
6 years ago
40 bucks. And I ended up keeping most of it... But that was a different time, when I was younger and naive. Looking back I'm sure I looked like an idiot, but great fun none the less :)
stripfighter
6 years ago
Its impossible to have a good time with a "small" amount of money.
chessmaster
6 years ago
Going to a strip-club w/ little $$$ is like going to a nice steakhouse and having chicken-fingers but hey at least you got to go to a nice steakhouse
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Papi, ding ding ding - extremely well put. OP, if your budget is tight, there is no greater waste of money than a strip club. If you want to treat yourself, you'd be better off picking up a nice steak for the grill and maybe a decent bottle of something good and keeping the operation at the homefront.
rickdugan
6 years ago
Only less than $1000 when my current fav is waiting to go directly to VIP because I am short on time and full of stress!!!! On those occasions, I take her agreed on amount and U am in and out !!! Both literally and physically !!!
etsutwigg222
6 years ago
The tuscl hoi polloi have, as they do so often, stumbled and tripped over the correct. I don't think I've ever had a really badass time on a small amount of money at an SC. I don't go until I have a decent amount to spend. If the club sucks that day, I might walk back out with most of that money, but to have a good time, I'm spending it. Maybe another way to say it: least I've spent and had an awesome rockin' time is probably: $200 in dances plus $75 in incidentals (drinks, cover, food), $275.
Subraman
6 years ago
Before I discovered the discussions portion of TUSCL, it was common for me to spend less than $150 and be satisfied with a club visit. Back then, my visits were mostly about seeing naked girls dance on stage. A typical club visit for me would last about 3 hours, and it would mostly be stage-tipping. I would get lap dances with a few girls, but I rarely ever went more than 2 songs with one girl. These visits all happened at non-extras clubs. This whole past year has been different now that I have adapted to a different style of clubbing. I spend a lot more money and a lot less time per visit. I do set a limit for how much I am comfortable spending, but bring a little extra just to make sure I don’t run out of cash if I find I situation where I can justify spending a little more. I now budget $400 for a visit, and have yet to spend over that amount. There have been a few occasions where I had a great time and spent less than $300. However, a visit where I’ve spent less than $300 usually ends up being the type where I take a dancer to VIP within 15-30 minutes after I arrived to the club, and then leave the club shortly after.
s275ironman
6 years ago
For me I nowadays have a great time with $150 or less just depends on the strippers that night and how their dances are. Everyone has different tastes and what they like in the strip club, but dances along with convo is good for me. About two months ago spent $40, no dances, just drinks, chat with a fav for 45 minutes or so. Just recently spent ~$85 floor dances, someone else bought drinks, and an earful of convo in my lap and that was a good time for me. When I first started clubbing I was definitely not budgeting and in retrospect, wish I would have found TUSCL sooner, but still experiences. I suppose if I was ballin out of control, more money in the club would definitely equal more fun in the club.
Ch3ll
6 years ago
I wasn’t really looking to keep it cheap, but a few years ago at Cheerleaders Pittsburgh I was in and out with a LDK for less than $50. On 2-for-Tuesdays, dances are $25 for 2 and Coors Lights are $2. $0 Valet, I parked a block away on Penn. $0 Cover, I had a pass. $9 for Drinks, 3 Coor Lights plus $1 tip to bartender each drink. ~$10 in stage tips. $30 for the dances, $25 +5 tip. About $49 total.
sdraif
6 years ago
Less than $20, easily. The way things work in my city in just about every club is that girls will sit in your lap. Most want to be paid before you start groping them but a few will let you feel up their breasts for free. Back, legs, stomach, and arms are all fair game before you've paid them anything as well. Find a girl you like, talk to her, feel her up, and then don't buy dances. You feel like a jerk afterwards but it's possible to have a decent time on the cheap. With enough clubs in the city and you varying the night you go to specific clubs, you probably won't visit the same club more than twice a year and with the huge turnover likely won't see the girl you screwed out of some dances. Now I don't do this, at least not on purpose after that one time, but I recognize how easy it would be to enjoy my city's clubs on the cheap. Cover charges will be a problem for tourists though.
Liwet
6 years ago
I spent zero in Mattewews in mass 15 years ago, no cover , very crowded, waitress never found me.
THE CHAINDOG
6 years ago
When I was 22, I walked into a Houston club with zero dollars. My buddy told me I didn't need cash if I had a credit card. Oh boy, was that a mistake. I ran up a few hundred back when I didn't make much. It hurt for a while.
Warrior15
6 years ago
This question on clubbing reminds me of the old line....if you gotta ask the price, you probably can't afford it.
grand1511
6 years ago
I prefer to bang AMP girls multiple ones. Best way to blow $600
ToyChaser
6 years ago
All good answers. I posed the question because a buddy of mine wanted to go to night shift with $75! He played it well and got a handy and tit fuck for $50. Paid $10 for admission and I bought us beers. He had a pretty good night for a little amount of money so I wanted to see if anybody had similar luck. I can't go when my funds are low, it's like going to a restaurant with no money
PrimetimeSchein
6 years ago
Depends...how much are ld? For non extras guys blowing $500 at the club all on dances seems unnecessary unless theyre really expensive in the first place which leads me to overly desperate PLs have really inflated the going rates anyway..separate issue. $200-300 at a value club like follies with the right chick is perfectly adequate for my purposes. But its all perspective some feel spending 1k on air dances in a stuffy conservative club is a good night. To each his own.
rane1234
6 years ago
Most of us as newbs probably started out not spending a lot of $$$ but the more one SCs the more it often takes to satisfy us and higher levels of satisfaction usually require higher levels of spending
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
I have walked out of a club having received a HJ for a total of $71 spent between cover dances and tip. Was it a badass time? IDK, but I had a lot of fun.
rh48hr
6 years ago
Here I was thinking I couldn't come up with a low-ball example but rh48r made me recall Pleasant Moments. $5 cover, $4 beer and $60 for giving the diamond in the rough a full polish.
knight_errant
6 years ago
Well, I’ve had a badass time in a club for less than $50, including BBBJCIMWS, but I don’t *budget* for that. That was lucking into very special circumstances. If I know that someone I’ll have a good time with is there, I’ll expect to spend between $100-200, depending on the club, and probably won’t take much more than that. If I’m just clubbing, looking for something to do, I’ll probably take $400-500.
georgmicrodong
6 years ago
$20 for a one song LDK. My favorite saw me soon after entering and before I could order a drink she got on her hands and knees performing OTP BJ. For $10 song I tipped her an additional $10 because it only took one song to finish. She’s that good.
Mate27
6 years ago
I've had a great night for $60 total many times. Spend $10 on a drink and a few stage tips and then get two dances for $50 and ending with an LDK. When you can LDK you can club on a budget and end the night happy almost every time.
SirLapdancealot
6 years ago
This weekend. I visited a friend and she gave me money to tip her on stage with and paid for VIP.
IceyLoco
6 years ago
$15...I went on $5 dance night at this particular club. $10 admission and one song LDK.
lapdanceking82
6 years ago
$100 vs $500. After reading @rickdugan's and @chili palmer's posts on the pink site of them hardly ever walking into a club with less than $500 to spend, and sometimes even more, I decided to try it as an experiment (2015-2016). I did that about three times ($400, $500, $500+). I contrasted that with a visit where I spent $240. Yes, there is something to it. When you have it, and you in the spending mood, the dancers DO pick up on it. There is a certain magic to it and you do get treated better for real. Whatever it is the magic disappeared, however slight, at $240 and smaller levels. I didn't test anything between $500 and $240. It's not that you have to spend it or necessarily be seen spending it. But just that you have it, and you could, if you wanted to, or she wanted to, it changes the whole experience. The dancers pick up it via your cues. Now with that said, truth be told, I find that I still enjoy myself about the same whether I spend five, four, or even one hundred. So to not blow the household budget I keep it to roughly $140 visit and have a kick ass (to me) time.
Dominic77
6 years ago
$10 club entry, $5 in tips, $20 for 2 lap dances.
JamesSD
6 years ago
"After reading @rickdugan's and @chili palmer's posts on the pink site" Haha, a couple of pussies posting on the pink site...guess too many people on TUSCL called them out on their bullshit posts
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion