No guts, No Glory

Sunday, July 8, 2018 1:59 PM
Yesterday, I was at a club when a fight broke out between a dancer and the bartender. It was mostly yelling, although I think there was a bit of pushing. The dancer actually called the Police on the bartender claiming assault. Pretty soon 3 separate Police cars pulled up. The owner of the club also showed up. (The owner has at least ten clubs). Two different dancers pushed for me to head to VIP. Both used the same sales pitch. "Everyone is distracted and no one will be paying attention to us. We can get away with anything." Pretty gutsy with 6 cops and and owner in the building, but I have no doubt the dancers would have delivered. I chose to pass.

9 comments

Wise move. Only do that, if you can, when a feature entertainer is on stage.
shadowcat
6 years ago
Cops in the club means my dick stays in my pants. No exceptions. :)
georgmicrodong
6 years ago
^^^ what if the cop was off duty and getting a blowie
MackTruck
6 years ago
Yep...I can hear it now...Cop1 to Cop 2. “While we’re here let’s stick our head in VIP to make sure nothing is going on.”
bubba267
6 years ago
Dick out with cops in the club? No way in hell!! But as soon as the cops leave and while the owner and bouncers are still debriefing about what actually happened would be a good time to go to VIP.
whodey
6 years ago
Would be funny if you got busted in VIP and then handcuffed and walked out of the club with your pants around your ankles :)
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Gold club? Lol
chattguy123
6 years ago
I'm going with the "live to play another day" opinions.
magicrat
6 years ago
You chose well.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion