Los Angeles Area

Monday, July 16, 2018 7:30 PM
Sorry, I'm too lazy to go through all the reviews. I'll be in LA for a few days next month, Santa Monica area and I'm hoping to hit a club. Are there any decent clubs within a reasonable Uber ride distance from that area? Doesn't need to be an extras club, just a place with hot girls and decent mileage.

28 comments

IDK much of SoCal geography - but Synn in City of Industry (COI) is pretty-well reviewed and seems to offer good bang for the buck.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
City of Industry is best, but quite a way from Santa Monica. I'd probably go to Bare Elegance by the airport, fully nude, lots of Eastern European girls.
SteveSutton
6 years ago
City of Industry is the place to go in LA area
jack0505
6 years ago
Uber from Santa Monica to COI is gonna cost a pretty penny. Better off renting a car.
TFP
6 years ago
You could find what you ask for at 4Play hot girls and YMMV but sometimes you can get decent mileage.(nude no alcohol) Gogle maps has pics of the inside layout. It is in the high cost/price, but you get what you pay for. Plan B is another close to Santa Monica, but is a bikini bar cocktail and cigar lounge. They both are consider "high end", and some of the girls are hot. (Hollywood starlets, wannabe). If you have time and mony check them out, as always prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck, write a review if you visit any place Thank you.
CJKent (Banned)
6 years ago
Nothing worth a shit near SM.
lopaw
6 years ago
Hit the beach and jerk off under your towel
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Thanks guys, 4Play sounds like a possibility.
Richard_Head
6 years ago
"Hit the beach and jerk off under your towel" This is good advice
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
MackTruck
6 years ago
I know all about So Cal clubs. But I’m too lazy to type out the details.
JohnSmith69
6 years ago
^LOL
DeclineToState
6 years ago
4Play’s not bad if it’s closest club and you don’t have wheels. Girls not as good looking as Bare Elegance but still pretty good. VIP chair dances 3/75 and VIP couch 3/90. Upstairs is kinda pricey.
DeclineToState
6 years ago
4play is full of eye candy but generally LM. It depends on what "decent mileage" means to each person.
lopaw
6 years ago
^accurately reported by lopaw as to eye candy and generally low mileage. The VIP chair dances are tops off - what's a trip is that when going for those dances you pay at the bar and the bartender gives the girl tokens and the girl feeds a token into the machine at the beginning of every dance.
DeclineToState
6 years ago
Thanks again all, well most of you anyways, good info. I’ve never seen tokens in a strip club, that may be worth a trip.
Richard_Head
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion