Monday Night Football at Hong Kong?

Friday, September 7, 2018 3:44 PM
I'll be in San Diego next week for work and will likely (ok, who am I kidding, certainly) venture to Tijuana for a few nights. Are any other members going to be there?

21 comments

Who wouldn't want to be watching football in the presence of all their dolled up hotties. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
I caught the Superbowl in HK with Jackslash earlier this year. I liked how the meseros tried to sell bootleg HK branded Superbowl shirts for $10 a piece. As soon as the game ended, they handed out the same shirts for free to whomever wanted one.
l00ber
6 years ago
Could you watch the football game at that motel in San Ysidro? How about going to enjoy the women, them having nothing to do because so many guys are watching football? SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
100ber, thanks for the tip. I'm thinking lots of flags are gonna be dropped for unnecessary contact!
devl_dawgg
6 years ago
Nothing like unnecessary contact ever happens in the HK Bar. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
san_jose_guy, okay, you're right, who cares about the game!
devl_dawgg
6 years ago
Can you watch the game from home, or from somewhere closer to home? You know that football is just the opening act. Afterwards, my Christian Eating Lions enter the arena. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
well, I guess most of the girls there are christians and ready to be eaten!
devl_dawgg
6 years ago
I only do it in NFL stadiums. My lions debuted with that 2016 Super Bowl. They were great, but now they are more numerous. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
Which Monday? This coming one, or the one after that? I'll be there the Monday after this one. Raiders/Rams this week should be good. Debating on if I should just go to the game in Oakland.
TFP
6 years ago
I’m going to be in Escondido Monday and Tuesday for work and I’m probably going to head down Monday night to watch the game.
Dblednmike
6 years ago
Make sure to give every chica a touchdown dawgg. Do you work for Qualcomm by any chance?
TJ Lee
6 years ago
I am a big nfl fan but watching football would be the furthest from my mind if i were in hk
Countryman5434
6 years ago
Monday Sep 10th. @anislee, no, I don't work for Qualcom
devl_dawgg
6 years ago
Making my second trip to paradise Sept 10-12, Don't think i will see to much football.
bigroy
6 years ago
@ bigroy making my second trip also lol! Sept 20 thru 22
Countryman5434
6 years ago
Good time to be away from that area as the hurricane is coming monday.
TJ Lee
6 years ago
I'm thinking this monday and tuesday nights.
Jascoi
6 years ago
^ Monday Night Football isn't on tuesday nights.
flagooner
6 years ago
What hurricane? Sounds like there might be a few of us there on the 10th.
Dblednmike
6 years ago
Florence is heading to the east coast monday and could delay flights. Last monday was packed with labor day partiers. This monday is the start of their independence week. Should be wild.
TJ Lee
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion