Why the hostility

Monday, September 10, 2018 1:49 PM
Per my latest review, I made some comments about strippers now using or having "common sense". Case in point I texted my ATF multiple days in advance is she working no response. Upon a bad visit I tell her I won't come back to the club because of the poor service and upcharge magically her phone works. If you were "serious" about making money you would respond to clients who're established patrons of your services. Then you have assholes like Waffle: "With a generalizing attitude of "she's a stripper and they don't think with common sense", your ATF did herself a favor. And with that attitude toward strippers, you deserved to get robbed." Like what the fuck we've all encountered dancers who aren't the sharpest knifes in the kitchen I'm sure she works with some of them. So is it me or is she just being a dick for the sake of being a dick

16 comments

Why let it bother you? People are entitled to their opinions.
s275ironman
6 years ago
I am having trouble understanding your post. Is your ATF being a dick or is Waffle being a dick? What does "poor service and upcharge magically" mean?
PaulDrake
6 years ago
Dc +1 Sounds like waffle is offended at your "strippers dont have common sense" statement.
chessmaster
6 years ago
I think waffle is a dancer btw, hence the hostility.
chessmaster
6 years ago
From reading your actual review I would guess that you probably aren't the most easygoing customer to deal with. I am guessing Waffle also picked up on that.
PaulDrake
6 years ago
What everyone else said basically! :) ^_^
wiffle shwaffle
6 years ago
I'm really, really sorry my one lonely comment urged you to post a thread about why I said that though. You being a generalizing asshole caused me to be an asshole. Sorry, bruh. Shrug it off and take it out on the next dancer who agrees to suck your dick, I guess? Toodles.
wiffle shwaffle
6 years ago
You said nothing wrong Prime. Apparently someone saw themselves in your post and reacted childishly.
skibum609
6 years ago
^Absolutely 100% correct. Thank you for the free psychological assessment. You just saved me SO much money on insurance copays. :)
wiffle shwaffle
6 years ago
^^Skibum's psychological advice is (almost) as bad as his legal advice.
two_bits
6 years ago
Dance for him or ignore him, but no one "deserved to get robbed." Cheating people is wrong regardless of your rationalization.
datinman
6 years ago
This is probably the last site where talk about right and wrong should be brought up: solicitation, prostitution, CHEATING on spouses, etc. Cheating people out of money is wrong, yes; however with his shitty mindset and generalizing of strippers, he had his fill of karma.
wiffle shwaffle
6 years ago
I thought I was on stripper web with all of the butt hurt posting thank god Waffle and Skibum brought us back to TUSCL;)
twentyfive
6 years ago
^ Seriously though! The StripperWeb analogy is perfect for this kid's post.
wiffle shwaffle
6 years ago
^Yeppers.
twentyfive
6 years ago
Simple advice for when you are ignored by a stripper - find a new one. Why text more than once in the first place. When one acts like a service provider owes them something they appear to be stupid, as if their intelligence is only worth two bits. A bit is 12.5 cents.
skibum609
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion