Seeing your ITC Fav at work - only for sex, or sometimes casual?

Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:56 PM
And, if not 100% of the time for P4P, what ratio of “social” to P4P seems right? Assuming that ITC-intimacy is always possible.... A related question - your Fav works 5 shifts/wk. For how many of those shifts would you visit her and why? Dancers - what are your thoughts on these questions wrt your Top 3 regulars? I was going to post these on Trap’s thread, but thought I’d float for multiple inputs.

13 comments

I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question? Do you mean how much to value FS vs everything else? Or value FS/HJ/BJ vs everything else? Or value FS/HJ/BJ/Lapdances vs everything else?
nicespice
6 years ago
Once you know the girl, OTC. Stay away from her club. Let her do her job. Don't be a RIL ( Regular In Love), as that is the lowest sort of PL. Strip clubs are the ultimate power trip, See, Want, Get, getting to have the girl you want, and dressed and painted up exactly as she was when you first spotted her. That is a power trip worthy of King Herod The Great. But you get to have that experience with a given girl exactly once. After that, take her to you own bed. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
I guess technically, extras are anything more than an air dance. But I'd never have sex in the club. Its not worth it when you can get decent money for a lot less ITC
TrapBaby304
6 years ago
^^^^ In some clubs, the women are in open competition, there are more of them. So it is not so much what they have to do for their money, as it is even getting a chance to do anything. Thank god for these kinds of clubs. SJG
san_jose_guy
6 years ago
WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate TrapBaby304 - troll status likely
TrollWarnBot
6 years ago
Thanks TWB!! Hopefully your intervention helps....This sure went south; not in a good way. Gents - who have ITC Favs, do you also go in for just “social” visits? Buy a dance or drink or 2? Dancers - if you COULD do ITC-stuff; would you want your Top-reg to come by only for intimacy, or are friendly, uninvited fly-by’s also welcome? What with all the troll-sightings, this may be futile....
rossl
6 years ago
They want as much money as they can get from you whenever you come in.
houjack
6 years ago
“if you COULD do ITC-stuff; would you want your Top-reg to come by only for intimacy, or are friendly, uninvited fly-by’s also welcome?” Fly-bys would probably be more welcome. It’s easier. Emotional intimacy requires more care. Mostly in the sense that it’s a constant battle between trying to keep getting paid when they keep wanting “more” from me.
nicespice
6 years ago
When I went to extras clubs, 100% of the time when I saw her, at some point, we were doing extras. Now I spend most of my time at non-extras clubs, so 100% of the time, it's for non-extras. But every time, we'll be going to the VIP and doing as much as I can get away with. Not interested in "come by for just friendly socialization", if I'm paying for anything other than the cost of food/alcohol. My sexual appetites are the foundation of our relationship for me, just as much as money is the foundation for her. I like getting to know my ATFs on a deeper level, but it's a house built on sex and $.
Subraman
6 years ago
"Gents - who have ITC Favs, do you also go in for just 'social' visits? Buy a dance or drink or 2?" ITC?... no. If I enter a strip club, it's never for idle chit-chat. That's not the role for strip clubs in my life. OTC... There was one dancer years ago that I'd see P4P OTC. We got on well and had real conversations. Once in a while, if we were both in town, we'd meet for coffee and a sandwich, and nothing else. But that's an exception, and not the rule.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
-->"We got on well and had real conversations. Once in a while, if we were both in town, we'd meet for coffee and a sandwich, and nothing else." I've had similar outside-the-club socializing with a number of ATFs. That, actually, is something I enjoy, and am happy to pursue it whenever it's available. I had probably my #2 ATF who would often call me up when she was in my neighborhood, "I'm at Santana Row, come take me to lunch!"... lunch with a scorchingly hot chick who I'm crazy in lust with? No brainer, I'm in.
Subraman
6 years ago
Sure. But inside the club? While that time can certainly have a social component (it's part of the fun...), I have other more important goals.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
Exactly.
Subraman
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion