Hot Topless Maids

Sunday, November 4, 2018 11:08 PM
Question for anyone from the LA area, I recently saw a pink van that said “Hot Topless Maids”. Anyone ever tried one of those services? How legit, or illegitimate are they? Seems like bringing the strip club to your house. Just curious.

6 comments

I've seen them around, but I've never bothered to call or even inquire. I wonder if they'd actually do a decent job of cleaning the house
Vantablack
6 years ago
Call the and find out
bang69
6 years ago
I pay to have my house cleaned by an old Polish woman and she does a great job. If some hot young model did it naked, I would call her after I had it cleaned properly in the first place! But to answer the question, no, I have never seen the point. I'd rather go to a club to see naked strangers.
rockstar666
6 years ago
I wouldn’t mind seeing the old Woman naked.
Musterd21
6 years ago
I have a friend who used them for a while. Was a hot bodied, bad face older woman (maybe 40-44) who he said actually cleaned decently. He watched but kept it cool & light in convo, acted respectful & gave a good tip. He’s sort of an old creepy looking dude but a good talker (known him since grade school). On visit 3, he says she asked if could “do anything else” with a knowing look, and gave him a hand job; says he got blown on a later visit but wouldn’t fuck. He tried a couple others but shitty cleaning & no action so he went back to other providers. Not sure how much is true, but funny story.
RiskA
6 years ago
Interesting story! I’m probably gonna stick to strip clubs for now, but I was just curious
SneakySecret2
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion