Never saw this before...

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:45 PM
We're all familiar with the concept of the lazy dancer who ignores customers. Today, that was brought to a whole new level. Walked into a club and lo and behold, there was a dancer sitting alone wearing Beats by Dre headphones. That was an absolute first. Totally oblivious to her surroundings, she just sat there and scrolled through her phone listening to her personal tunes. Finally, she got up and walked back to the dressing room and I never saw her again.

11 comments

Must have had some whale take care of her permanently - no need to work
DrunkPraetorian
5 years ago
I’ve also heard that some girls get into this line of work just for the kicks - they already have enough money and are bored
DrunkPraetorian
5 years ago
Some seem to wanna chill when they get there and then hustle later on in the shift - perhaps for others dancing is just side-$$$ and they have a main-job - others have regulars coming in - but who knows for sure
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
They're probably waiting for the best times to hustle ....between 10:30 and 1:30
IceyLoco
5 years ago
My regular tells me she loves stripping cause she can sit on her phone and only work for an hour and walk away with $400-$500 easy...I could easily see her with headphones on
Member6532
5 years ago
Its amazing how some of these girls make enough for tip-out.
gammanu95
5 years ago
The shocking thing is that management oversight is so poor that they let her do it. I imagine you were in a dump rather than a higher-end club. Also, at any pricepoint, Beats cost way more than comparable cans, just because of the name. In any case, I do know girls who prefer to coast waiting for their whale, or coast through super slow times -- some girls who get de-motivated when it's slow want to be at their peak when there's the most potential to make money, so avoid the slower time by checking out (but usually they're hiding in the back)
Subraman
5 years ago
This shit doesn't surprise me at all. The work ethic you see in this clubs lol worthy.
Muddy
5 years ago
Subra: Nope, not a dump, one of the more highly rated clubs in the area and on this board nationally (Hi-Liter). It was early in the day (between 12-1) but there were still plenty of customers in the place and she never looked up once. I understand poor work ethic but this was taking it to another level.
Chili Palmer
5 years ago
I'd expect to see that at a Rhino club. In fact I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet where I club. But I'm sure it's just a matter of time.
lopaw
5 years ago
Some girls do it for a combination of thrill and easy money, but they don't need that much of it. Knew a girl who was at college and was hiding her hard partying from Mom and Dad. It was just tide-me-over money of $200-$300 a week. If she had time or had carpooled with another college ho she would stay and make more, but often a quick couple of VIP's and she was done for the week. Had her money for 3-4 nights of partying and would head home after just a few hours.
goldmongerATL
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion