We need a rick room

Friday, October 25, 2019 4:06 AM
With all of the new discussion rooms it seems to me that a room for the ricks is warranted. This could be a place where we rick could share our insights and then you apes (and the other creatures that post here) could praise us for everything we bring to your little lives. The one issue is that many ricks will not want to be verified. For example, rickthechinaman is in America illegally, trying to swap iPhones for Huawei products. Mind you, the chinaman is a loyal rick. He has no political goals, he just feels that making Americans use Huawei phones is kind of funny. We ricks have an excellent sense of humor. Perhaps I could verify any ricks that wish to post. Trust me, this change will bring a smile to all of your faces. Until you piss a rick off and then it’s wildebeest time. ROAR!!!

17 comments

Yes we do. We could talk specifically about drinking and driving, taking advantage of financially desparate dancer with drug habbits. And most of all stroking managers and greasing bouncers.
crazyjoe
5 years ago
Can you give me some tips on how to become a rick?
jackslash
5 years ago
For the record, how does a vulture go wildabeast?
crazyjoe
5 years ago
As you can read, I am not a Rick, however if I wanted to become a Rick, would I have to change my name?
Mate27
5 years ago
I hope that you get a padded room soon I’m sure that it will alleviate some of those Rickissues I’m praying for y’all
twentyfive
5 years ago
-->"Can you give me some tips on how to become a rick?" As if a non-rick can simply become a rick. Such hubris! I'd say the best we can aspire to, is to merely become more rick-like. Every day, in every way, I'm getting ricker and ricker
Subraman
5 years ago
Subraape has an important point for the Meat-ape. A non-rick cannot become 100% rick. Or even 99% rick. Complete or near complete rickness is something one must be born with. However, one can - by force of will - those who are sufficiently badass can acquire a large measure of rickness. How do one acquire rickness. I shall try to be Yoda to the more deserving apes on TUSCL. Lesson the first: thou must wearest the most badass suit thy can find. Then, on your next club visit - while wearing said badass suit - you should either grease a bouncer or stroke a manager. Or vice versa. And before the non-rick males engage in some homophobic rant regarding the greasing and stroking of male hairless apes know this: the rickness of greasing and stroking depends on whether your soul can ROAR!!! So endeth the lesson. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
5 years ago
Addendum for apes attempting to become more ricky, like Meat-ape and Subra-ape. Learn to spell. I’m a frickin lion so I sometimes have issues typing on my iPad. Sometimes I put a claw through the screen and have to travel out to the Apple store and tell a “genius” to give me a new iPad or I’d go all wildebeest on him. The “genius” pissed himself and gave me a new iPad, so all is well that ends well. ROAR!!! Also, it really sucks to be a lion in a city with no Apple store. I once had to get a fickin iPad in a Best Buy. I went all wildebeest on the clerk on the general principle of “I’m in a fickin Best Buy and I want somebody to go wildebeest on!” Anyhoo, I batted the clerk about a bit and then went over to his house and buttfucked his wife. She was surprisingly hot for the wife of a Best Buy wage slave. Good times, good times!
rickthelion
5 years ago
Be careful, a RickRoom could mean getting marginalized. Ricks would not like that. SJG
san_jose_guy
5 years ago
San Jose Ape, did you take your Thorazine? Because that is an excellent point. However, the council’s vision for a rick room is a place specifically focused on the ricks. A way we can guide the worthy to be more ricklike, accept praise from those who have realized that ricks are superior beings, and so forth. We would still share our wisdom with the hot polloi in the front room. You’re welcome!
rickthelion
5 years ago
A rick room with pole dancers would be Awesome!
MackTruck
5 years ago
Let's do this!
MackTruck
5 years ago
Sorry rick the lion, I shall never question the council on formal matters. But please go wildebeest on that godless soul San Jose ape!
Mate27
5 years ago
In my view, a Rick room would be the most interesting room on this site. I might be biased, but the Ricks would provide great discussions and their insights are always appreciated.
Cashman1234
5 years ago
Might as well at this point.
chessmaster
5 years ago
A verified Rick is a verified sociopath. Not unlike a guy who used to give stock market and BitCoin advice here. SJG
san_jose_guy
5 years ago
Dealing with the Ricks, one needs to learn to distinguish. We have seen RicktheLion lecturing about this supposedly a political stance. Well that kind of a position supports the Right. And these kinds of ideas do not come from the Ricks. They come from the fascist progenitors of the Ricks. And yes, I do now agree we need a Rick Room. The Rick Room will be a place of alcohol, suits, fast cars, AK-47's, and hard times girls who always need help at the end of the month. I say that we also need a WinningtheChumpsGame room. But I would not want to call it that. Just like people don't talk about Winning the Rat Race. I want to call it a Beating the Chump's Game Room. SJG What A Cover! And What A Video! Song seems to have been written to make it easy to expand it like this. People are making a very powerful statement of political solidarity when they perform it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW0t_R0ErA and what is that touch screen device the guy plays like a keyboard? Miss You, The Happiest Days of Our Lives, Another Brick in The Wall - Stones + Pink Floyd (cover) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErHo_oCkspc Procol Harem 1967 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlDYKjfnZ44 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procol_Harum so this first album would have included Robin Trower Two Big Girls, like? https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2890 https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2889
san_jose_guy
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion